FSOT: Punisher themed guitar

Very Nice Punisher themed gutiar! All Warmoth parts. One peice swamp ash body with modern C neck. EMG X pup, med jumbo frets, gotoh hardware, wood control cav, string thru body. Played lightly. This is set up to punish in Drop C tuning. It will need set up for 440 if desired. $850 OBO Entertain trades for a Ceriatone Yeti etc. No case
thumbnail_IMG_1742.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1743.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1744.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1746.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1747.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1749.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1748.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man! yes, I did.. took a wire brush to the grain, used black unicorn spit and then some kind of silvry waxy paint. Lots of work. Maybe the Shocker" will be my next build !!! lol
Sweet! not to derail your ad here, but I'm all over the Unicorn Spit stuff... I've got two bodies here waiting for necks that are just about done that are turning out killer....I discovered the sparkly stuff and its nuts when its mixed. The effect is sort of hard to photograph, video clip might be better. I'll start an actual thread about using Unicorn Spit, would be interested to see your in progress pics if any ?

Thanks buddy! US is good stuff but a bit expensive! Sorry man, I didnt take photos of the application. Next time. Had fun with this one though! Ill check urs out htough! T

Back