Repugnicams the PEDOPHILE PARTY

I see lots of Putin talk yet I have yet to see any conservatives say anything remotely in favor of him. šŸ¤·

Iā€™ll say it publicly, fuck Russia and Putin AND fuck the Ukraine and Zelensky AND fuck China and Jinping.

Only thing I like about all of this turmoil is that itā€™s slowing globalization. I donā€™t want America to have to depend on any foreign nation. šŸ‘
Bingo!

Ugh. I liked it so much better when I thought that the old washed up players like me werent fucking nazis.

Carry on.

Is this you riffsfordaze?

pepe24-930x520.jpg

Ugh. I liked it so much better when I thought that the old washed up players like me werent fucking nazis.

Carry on.
What a coincidence. Everyone who disagrees with me politically is also a nazi. Even if those differences are relatively minor, still a nazi.

Only small minded people are partisans. If you hate someone or look down on them only because they have a D or an R next to their name, like that tells you everything you need to know about that person, then youā€™re a low brow partisan, incapable of unbiased, rational analysis. Donā€™t be a blind partisan for the republicans or the democrats. Be more sophisticated, more intelligent than that.

Only small minded people are partisans. If you hate someone or look down on them only because they have a D or an R next to their name, like that tells you everything you need to know about that person, then youā€™re a low brow partisan, incapable of unbiased, rational analysis. Donā€™t be a blind partisan for the republicans or the democrats. Be more sophisticated, more intelligent than that.

I'm not partisan. I'm a patriotic American.

Our political culture is fucked. We can't even agree on a fact.

When a large percentage of us believe that the world's leading virologist who is entrusted to steer the nations health interest, is instead killing us for dollars...you need to come up with some proof.

When a President has sold a $40mil property to a Russian Oligarch for $100mil. There should be scrutiny.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold...an-oligarch-100-million-and-democratic-802613

Here is a fact that I'm sure we can agree on; Most of us are idiots.

Do we have to prove that though or is it just mutually understood?

Of course it is.

When a large percentage of us believe that the world's leading virologist who is entrusted to steer the nations health interest, is instead killing us for dollars...you need to come up with some proof.

When a President has sold a $40mil property to a Russian Oligarch for $100mil. There should be scrutiny.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold...an-oligarch-100-million-and-democratic-802613
A Newsweek article is fact?
Ok, so hereā€˜s how I see this playing out. People post links to articles about Fauci and his connection to the funding of the Wuhan lab, or hell, even proof of his complete and total lack of consistency with information during the last 2 years, and youā€˜ll call it ā€Fake Newsā€ or ā€œ Conspiracy Theoriesā€œ. And then you post links to cherry picked articles by the MSM that smear President Trump because thatā€™s their hobby?
Nah, why bother?
And it ainā€™t just our political culture thatā€™s fucked. Itā€™s our entire societal culture thatā€™s fucked. And getting worse by the day.

Last edited:

He did that in 2008 dumbass, he`s a business man not a thief robbing our govt for 50 years.

I agree, but it's VERY difficult to find a Democrat with any logical thought or platform.

Back