Sydney guitar guys, pub night with Leon Todd

ZEN Amps

Hey rockers - so Zen friend Leon Todd will be in town early May to do some YouTube stuff for us. Thinking it might be nice to find a beer garden and host an informal night of drinking and talking gear and music. Probably May 4.

If you're keen then message us here or on Facebook- just want to get an idea of how many folks are interested. ZEN Amplification

For those who haven't seen The Great Amp Wall of Australia here's a pic. And if you haven't seen Leon's excellent YouTube channel check it out here: Leon Todd

Wall with Tele.png

I need to get “down under”, I’d love to see that wall of amps in person. Truly amazing. Leon is cool too!

That sounds cool, really like Leon Todd’s channel, looking forward to seeing some of that on YouTube maybe? I’ve learned more about rack effects from his channel, great resource for that.
Continent and ocean away, but would love to attend.

Oceans, thousands of km... ok fine I guess they're pretty good reasons! The Chats are not currently on the guest list - they're a bit high class for us.

Your brothers in tone will have a beer in your honour, not to worry 🍻

That sounds cool, really like Leon Todd’s channel, looking forward to seeing some of that on YouTube maybe?
Yeah we're currently filming a bunch of stuff to put up on the ole 'tube - like everyone else.

We're aiming for more of a reference meets resource kinda vibe than other channels. So no zaney antics or hyperbole, or paid reviews or selling - just various clips of every combination of genre/guitar/amp/cab we can think of for those interested in such things.

Oceans, thousands of km... ok fine I guess they're pretty good reasons! The Chats are not currently on the guest list - they're a bit high class for us.

Your brothers in tone will have a beer in your honour, not to worry 🍻
Aw shit mate....then at least go for Amyl and the Sniffers :rock:

Back