Taylor Hawkins has passed away

Yikes. While on tour. I see he OD’ In 2018 and was in a freaking coma for 2 weeks.
Crazy, i thought he had been an addict and then kicked it, didnt realize he had a relapse then. Pandemic couldnt have been good for him either. Im guessing heart attack though in this one unless they know the cause. RiP, was an awesome drummer and seemed like a cool dude who loved music.

Edit i see someone got 2001 and 2018 mixed up but either way, hes gone. Hope it wasnt coke.

Crazy, i thought he had been an addict and then kicked it, didnt realize he had a relapse then. Pandemic couldnt have been good for him either. Im guessing heart attack though in this one unless they know the cause. RiP, was an awesome drummer and seemed like a cool dude who loved music.

Edit i see someone got 2001 and 2018 mixed up but either way, hes gone. Hope it wasnt coke.
yes. His OD was in 2001, not 2018.

Can’t believe he is gone. Always loved the energy he brought to the drums, made it look fun. Loved what he did here to this Dennis Wilson song.

Hope it wasn't accidental fentynol? That f'n country has laced everything with that shit. Between the wuhan virus and fentynol, they're doing their best to take us out.

Hope it wasn't accidental fentynol? That f'n country has laced everything with that shit. Between the wuhan virus and fentynol, they're doing their best to take us out.

They were scheduled to play a show in Columbia, SA... and he was found in a hotel room in Bogata, Columbia, SA… just sayin...

cocaine-cocaines-a-hell-of-a-drug.gif

That's the real deal, lab grade Columbian White down there. Not the stuff that has been cut with baking soda, baby powder, who knows what else and stepped on 100 times.

Last edited:
Bet he'd had the covid jab. It's killing loads of people with heart attacks. These are the people u hear about cos they famous,image all the ones u don't hear about,. They'll blame summit else.

Such sad news! Saw them live pre-covid and he was amazing on the skins. Many condolences and prayers for his family.

This was brutal to hear. Dude seemed like a great guy on top of being a great drummer. Had a crazy drum solo on a raised platform the last time we saw the Foos a couple years ago, kick ass show. RIP, scary when the dude doesn't look much older than you do :aww:

Back