heads up... $1500 jp 2c rack on reverb

Pictures and description are a re-use from a seller in the Boogie Facebook Group. I suspect this is fraud - a lot of these 'low feedback, cheap international' listings are popping up on Reverb lately. Not really sure what their angle is. :(

Pictures and description are a re-use from a seller in the Boogie Facebook Group. I suspect this is fraud - a lot of these 'low feedback, cheap international' listings are popping up on Reverb lately. Not really sure what their angle is. :(
That’s sucks fr

Scam.. Even if he was in the U.S., I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole. 1 feedback to boot, and it looks like as a buyer.. NO THANK YOU.

Last edited:
eh boy... :ROFLMAO:
sorry i posted it now.

i know it was fishy, but reverb does insure all purchases, so you should be covered even if it is a scam. it would be nerve wracking, but i'd get your money back.

I’ve only been scammed once. Probably 20 years back. Some dick head in Ohio posted a mini stack for like $400 I ebay. I bought (before I knew bout internet scam). Never showed
Kept emailing the guy. Nothing. Reported it to PayPal. They refunded my money.
Really was naive to the whole scam thing. Thought you post I buy you deliver.
I never buy things from guys I don’t know or from a company cause this type of bs

Yes, lots of no feedback listings recently which are scams. Many of them are pretending to be in the US as well. Here's a chat I had with one recently, I knew it was a scam but was just playing with them. It was a $4,400 Jackson and the price was not too good to be true actually but there were some obvious language issues in their description.

Me: Why would this include a lever from a typewriter as it says in your description? Interested!
Them: Hello, why shouldn't it? I sell everything that was included with it.
Me: Because it’s not a typewriter you are selling.
Them: The tremolo lever, okay?) I got this guitar for free, and I don't really understand the subject of guitars myself, so please forgive me)
Me: Please send me a picture with you holding it and I will pay full price. Thank you.

Crickets after that and the listing is now suspended.

https://reverb.com/item/52514527-jackson-custom-shop-randy-rhoads-rr-2010-gold-metal-flake

Last edited:
I’ve only been scammed once. Probably 20 years back. Some dick head in Ohio posted a mini stack for like $400 I ebay. I bought (before I knew bout internet scam). Never showed
Kept emailing the guy. Nothing. Reported it to PayPal. They refunded my money.
Really was naive to the whole scam thing. Thought you post I buy you deliver.
I never buy things from guys I don’t know or from a company cause this type of bs
Was that Titty Tom from Akron?
He's a scumbag and steals money from the church collection plate.

Back