Got a message from a Russian vendor

musk_17.png

I am to uphold any and every president’s decisions regardless of party affiliation. He’s our commander in chief and your current president.
Well you must not have good judgement then . He maybe prez but i didnt vote for that fuckn pos.

Did anyone link to the "news website", there is some amazing bullshit on there. Especially the vax equals HIV article. As a doctor who worked in hospitals during the AIDS epidemic where entire FLOORS of hospitals were filled with dying people I can tell you unequivocally that this is not happening. If you wanna believe this bullshit good on ya but I work in three hospitals and interact with hundreds of doctors and this is total crap. Makes me question the rest of the news. Believe me I rarely trust the government but there is some tinfoil hat bullshit going on there.

Did anyone link to the "news website", there is some amazing bullshit on there. Especially the vax equals HIV article. As a doctor who worked in hospitals during the AIDS epidemic where entire FLOORS of hospitals were filled with dying people I can tell you unequivocally that this is not happening. If you wanna believe this bullshit good on ya but I work in three hospitals and interact with hundreds of doctors and this is total crap. Makes me question the rest of the news. Believe me I rarely trust the government but there is some tinfoil hat bullshit going on there.
I think you and your hospital working buds should have a little talk with Dr Flemming and explain to him how he is wrong, let me know how it goes.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/rBpjsoU33FPR/

I don't believe a word out of Zelensky's mouth.
It may be hard to trust the Ukraine gov depending on what can be believed from all the news sources. Filtering the truth from all that garbage is a full time job itself. I don't blame people at all for not wanting to spend the time doing it. Especially if you're not interested, or simply don't have the time.

On the other hand...........and as stated "depending on what you can believe", parts of Eastern Europe, including the current geographical area known as Ukraine has long been rife with corruption. Much money is laundered thru the area. Among other things of course, Ukraine's potential membership to NATO has been a hard sell because of it. All governments and organizations have some level of corruption.

Zelensky has put on a good show for the world, but many that have been keeping up with the plight of the Ukraine and Eastern Europe since the collapse of the USSR are suspicious of those players including Zelensky and his peers. Politics is a deplorable, slimey business/set of affairs where no one can be fully trusted. To quote the corny, provincial axiom "it simply is what it is".

Personally, I think it was only a matter of time before a Russian leader would try to reconstitute some of the previous USSR.

It's a very volatile situation with unfortunate global effects. I truly hope I'm wrong on this, but I see only escalation and the USA getting sucked into it.

And sorry @glpg80, I truly appreciate the spirit of you wanting to respect the office of the POTUS, but I'll have to kindly agree to disagree with you on the current situation as we don't have a POTUS at the moment, but instead a walking corpse/manchurian candidate type. It's becoming increasingly sadder and glaringly obvious daily that whatever you want to call that thing in the Whitehouse (along with that idiot VP) is nothing more than a couple of ink dots filling a square to circumvent the system of government, while the shadowy oligarchy pulls the real lever of power.

n0tvC4V.jpg

Maybe perhaps the very best convolution of any election in the history of the USA. The situation was rife for to occur, what did. I doubt anyone will ever know for sure what happened. All most people know (although not all will admit), is there is much that simply does not add up.

We currently have the absolute worst, most incompetent Executive Branch of the government I can remember since Jimmy Carter. The current Legislative Branches have been absolutely worthless.

I feel mostly for the citizens of Russia and Eastern Europe. They are suffering the most from the decisions of a few.

Reactions: Geo
It may be hard to trust the Ukraine gov depending on what can be believed from all the news sources. Filtering the truth from all that garbage is a full time job itself. I don't blame people at all for not wanting to spend the time doing it. Especially if you're not interested, or simply don't have the time.

On the other hand...........and as stated "depending on what you can believe", parts of Eastern Europe, including the current geographical area known as Ukraine has long been rife with corruption. Much money is laundered thru the area. Among other things of course, Ukraine's potential membership to NATO has been a hard sell because of it. All governments and organizations have some level of corruption.

Zelensky has put on a good show for the world, but many that have been keeping up with the plight of the Ukraine and Eastern Europe since the collapse of the USSR are suspicious of those players including Zelensky and his peers. Politics is a deplorable, slimey business/set of affairs where no one can be fully trusted. To quote the corny, provincial axiom "it simply is what it is".

Personally, I think it was only a matter of time before a Russian leader would try to reconstitute some of the previous USSR.

It's a very volatile situation with unfortunate global effects. I truly hope I'm wrong on this, but I see only escalation and the USA getting sucked into it.

And sorry @glpg80, I truly appreciate the spirit of you wanting to respect the office of the POTUS, but I'll have to kindly agree to disagree with you on the current situation as we don't have a POTUS at the moment, but instead a walking corpse/manchurian candidate type. It's becoming increasingly sadder and glaringly obvious daily that whatever you want to call that thing in the Whitehouse (along with that idiot VP) is nothing more than a couple of ink dots filling a square to circumvent the system of government, while the shadowy oligarchy pulls the real lever of power.

n0tvC4V.jpg

Maybe perhaps the very best convolution of any election in the history of the USA. The situation was rife for to occur, what did. I doubt anyone will ever know for sure what happened. All most people know (although not all will admit), is there is much that simply does not add up.

We currently have the absolute worst, most incompetent Executive Branch of the government I can remember since Jimmy Carter. The current Legislative Branches have been absolutely worthless.

I feel mostly for the citizens of Russia and Eastern Europe. They are suffering the most from the decisions of a few.
Well said.

He’s our commander in chief and your current president.
Lol. You must be a beta-male? The days when your vote mattered are long gone. If you truly believe your hero got 81,000,000 votes then you are truly delusional. BTW, Zuckerberg sucks big dicks too.

Lol. You must be a beta-male? The days when your vote mattered are long gone. If you truly believe your hero got 81,000,000 votes then you are truly delusional. BTW, Zuckerberg sucks big dicks too.
C'mon Picasso, how can you disagree with him? I mean the current "President" exhibits so much strength and confidence, and is so sure of his actions, that we should ALL support and respect him.....

:hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys:

I think he meant that he has respect for the office, not the particular bag of meat.

I think he meant that he has respect for the office, not the particular bag of meat.
And I used to subscribe to that belief as well but the shit show that currently occupies the White House has destroyed the decorum of respect for the Office of the President via noodle spine policies and anything but transparency. They are absolutely the laughingstock of world leaders.

Reactions: Geo
Back