Toronto (and surrounding area) Gear fest/get together? (Until Next time..)

anyone who would like to come out is welcome... if you can make it then come on out and bring whatever gear you'd like. or bring a guitar to test out whatever amps people will be bringing out.

So far there will be a Splawn Nitro, a Friendman BE100, SLO100.. a bunch of pedals. my friend who makes pedals here in Toronto is coming and bringing a bunch of pedals out with him to demo as well.

I usually play more high gain stuff so those amps sound amazing to be able to try. For any clean / pedal junkies, I could bring out the Two Rock Studio Signature and 2x12 cabinet next time.

Scratch that ... I can't PM yet. (Though I guess this will put me over 50 posts ...)

Edit- nevermind ... I can now send you a PM.

Last edited:
Happening now.. thanks to CLP45 for coming out and bringing some goodies.. SLO100 and Friedman BE100

Pics coming soon

My friend Igor's Pedal board. Pedal maker from Toronto. I'll list of the pedals later today

PXL_20220409_163719752.jpg

PXL_20220409_164734064.jpg

My Splawn Nitro setup with some pedals... GupTech SUN Gate (red) and a Buffered Splitter (Black) made by Igor @ StoneGate FX)

Attachments

• PXL_20220409_164738816.jpg
    PXL_20220409_164738816.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Nice! I hope you guys had fun in there!
lot of fun.. time flew by so quick. was so nice talking gear to other people and demoing some nice pedaps and amps.

gonna edit some of the video footage I took and post it here.

hoping to try to do this again in late july/early august. hoping for more people then.

The Friedman HBE amp was just amazing. the overall tone on it was just something to be had. always waned to try one and glad I finally got to try one.

lot of fun.. time flew by so quick. was so nice talking gear to other people and demoing some nice pedaps and amps.

gonna edit some of the video footage I took and post it here.

hoping to try to do this again in late july/early august. hoping for more people then.
I know... when you get together to make noise, each hour feels more like 15 minutes!

I'm in for the next one! Already looking forward to it!
Stayed tuned in. I'll be posting when scheduling the 2nd one for sure.

My buddy Igor from Stonegate FX said he'll contact more pedal makers and some friends to come out as well.

I'll put some planning into it and we'll see how it goes. Cheers

That's awesome guys. Wish I could have made it today. Those 3 amps are very difficult to come across in the GTA so I am very much looking forward to the next one!

Back