Master Effects PMEQ video clip.

psychodave

Picked up a Master Effects PMEQ pedal. It’s really great and simple to use. I figured I’d make a which shitty iPhone clip with it. 🤣 I’m just playing some nonsense stuff. I’m surprised I didn’t start shredding 🤦‍♂️🤣

I’m using a Charvel with a shur SSH+ pickup, modded JCA20, Boss SE-50 for some delay and PMEQ in the loop to scoop out the sound. Going into a 4x12 with Anniversary H30’s.

I’m so lazy recording anymore that I had a few minutes where I wasn’t being occupied by my wife kids or dogs 🤣

Last edited:
WOW Dave... That thing sounds fabulous! That is the quintessential Metallica album tones!

The Lambchopper clips were good but your clip is better. It's quite impressive, your core tone was great but only gets better with the PMEQ.

I would say this would be a must have if you love that Metallica/ MOP or Black album tones.........

WOW Dave... That thing sounds fabulous! That is the quintessential Metallica album tones!

The Lambchopper clips were good but your clip is better. It's quite impressive, your core tone was great but only gets better with the PMEQ.

I would say this would be a must have if you love that Metallica/ MOP or Black album tones.........
It’s really cool. I was trying to get the Boss PQ4 to mimic the sound, but it couldn’t get close. I need to pull out the TC1140 and see if I can replicate the PMEQ sounds.

The PMEQ is not clinical or sterile sounding either plus it feels good to play through.

Very cool and even a little bit symbolic. At one time Cameron was the Puppet Master Leper Messiah with a Death Magnetic personality whose blind supporters were always willing to Ride his Lightning rod until the release of the only timely delivery he ever achieved, his Load. Alas, there was Justice For A select few but time bore out the realization that the poor guy is Hardwired to Self Destruct.

Anyway, cool pedal, sounds great!

Very cool Dave.

I saw the Lambchopper video a while back and ordered one of these a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to trying it in the loop of my Cherry Bomb.

Very cool and even a little bit symbolic. At one time Cameron was the Puppet Master Leper Messiah with a Death Magnetic personality whose blind supporters were always willing to Ride his Lightning rod until the release of the only timely delivery he ever achieved, his Load. Alas, there was Justice For A select few but time bore out the realization that the poor guy is Hardwired to Self Destruct.

Anyway, cool pedal, sounds great!
Well done! LOL

Picked up a Master Effects PMEQ pedal. It’s really great and simple to use. I figured I’d make a which shitty iPhone clip with it. 🤣 I’m just playing some nonsense stuff. I’m surprised I didn’t start shredding 🤦‍♂️🤣

I’m using a Charvel with a shur SSH+ pickup, modded JCA20, Boss SE-50 for some delay and PMEQ in the loop to scoop out the sound. Going into a 4x12 with Anniversary H30’s.

I’m so lazy recording anymore that I had a few minutes where I wasn’t being occupied by my wife kids or dogs 🤣

That sounds freaking amazing!!

Back