Gol Damn Jon sounds like shit...

But if it’s medical, it needs to be openly aired/repaired before you book more shows!.

If it’s chemical, he’s a PRO and needs his ASS KICKED for what tickets cost.

If it’s AGE…. Well.. we’ve all got an expiration date. Maybe it’s time to depart the stage….

I’ll be bold and say that, that is a human under the influence of something. Could be medical or recreational I don’t know and I really don’t care. Just saying

Just watched a special on him. Frontmen or whatever that show was called. I can almost guarantee you it is not drink or drugs. He must be sick. Living on a Prayer with Bad Medicine Wanted Dead or Alive So Never Say Goodbye.

His voice has been on a steady decline since the 90’s. I think it’s now hit the bottom.

On another note, who is the guy playing lead guitar? I thought Phil X was the main guitarist.

It always boggles my mind that there are so many other exciting, melodic, badass classic metal bands to listen to

but everyone would rather watch their radio approved banal pablum heros descend into self parody then listen to anything that's actually good

Doesn't sound like he's on something, sounds like he has zero ear anymore and can't sing for shit. Which has been the last 10 years really. They are tuned so low now they might as well just have everyone play bass. Poor guys just going through the motions, can't be fun to play anymore. Phil X getting a pay cheque at least though, I'm happy about that. The good news is that in another 5 years, Jon and Ritchie will team back up for a "farewell" tour so it actually can get worse than this.

Frickin painful.

Terrible! But at least they aren't 100% lipping the big choruses like KISS has been doing. As for his "singing" sounds to me more like he has had to change the way he makes certain sounds because he can barely get any sound out. He's almost talking a lot of those lyrics. Someone pushing his mic pre into the red to make sure they get enough volume.

Just watched a special on him. Frontmen or whatever that show was called. I can almost guarantee you it is not drink or drugs. He must be sick. Living on a Prayer with Bad Medicine Wanted Dead or Alive So Never Say Goodbye.
True, JonBon was never a burn down the town kinda guy, Ritchie took that slot.
Look, he’s NOT LIVING ON A PRAYER,
He’s living on a mountain of moneybags,
this here live tone is the end profuct of being a sell out prick.
Take the money & run, right?

Everyone has a "sell by date" or "shelf life".
Some stay at the party too long.
Some age like fine wine,others age like milk.
(insert another adage about age here)

I haven't aged well either. But I do my best to stay out of the public's eye.
But for a big payday,I would revive my "where did he hide the sausage" stage routine.
Just saying.....

Back