How do I cancel my account?

I am/was dirtyfunkg. Pretty much posted this and then realized how ridiculous the post was pretty much immediately. Noticed that RT had my account under an older, no longer existent email address. Changed my pw, told Chrome not to remember it... and now I see something in the classifieds that I really want that's been sitting there for a while from an established member.

I guess this place really is Hotel California or something. @espquade I'm happy to provide whatever info you want to vet myself but I'm ready to send you money for that Fane F70G quad to drop into my VHT FB412.

Mods, happy to vet any of the info that was on my old RT profile including the email address which I believe no one else would know without having profile access.

Funny how prescient this ended up being.
Monkey knew best. :LOL:

The mods can't do what you're asking BTW; only the owner has access to account data and this sort of favour isn't something I'd bother him about.

I suggest you resume posting; only 45 to go. We don't mind if peeps suddenly become active in order to achieve the 50-post requirement as long as they don't flood the forum with useless posts. Make them meaningful and you should be OK.

Seriously. Just never log in again. Pfffft your gone and no one will care.
Announcing it. Seems diva to me.
‘Hey...... HEY!!!! I’m LEAVING!!! You get this?!?

Back