TGP

I had someone say something ignorant to me, telling me what I can and can't post (Not a mod, mind you) and I told him I'd post anything I like as long it's allowed by the rules. Jerk. And I got banned for a week for calling him a jerk. No warning no nada and they edited 'jerk' out of my comment. This was less than a week after becoming a supporting member for the first time. Serious assholery with the mods over there. I'm thinking about buying TGP or at least storming it with ads that they won't like. It's a real shame - been a member a long time and never really had any mod issues but they've been aggressive lately

I had someone say something ignorant to me, telling me what I can and can't post (Not a mod, mind you) and I told him I'd post anything I like as long it's allowed by the rules. Jerk. And I got banned for a week for calling him a jerk. No warning no nada and they edited 'jerk' out of my comment. This was less than a week after becoming a supporting member for the first time. Serious assholery with the mods over there. I'm thinking about buying TGP or at least storming it with ads that they won't like. It's a real shame - been a member a long time and never really had any mod issues but they've been aggressive lately
Same happened to me a couple years ago. It's full nazi over there, you cannot have an opinion the snowflakes don't like.

And they won't delete your membership, that's why I had to get banned the fun way.

Welcome to Rig-Talk my friend. You won't have any trouble over here.

I got banned this morning ha ha ha . I responded to a thread about the 80's and said I loved the 80's but everything turned to shi_ going forward where personal responsibility , self sufficiency , morality and loving your country is now frowned upon .

Well suffice to say snowflakes went absolutely ballistic which was great . I'm just not a person who gives a damn about offending others when I know what I'm saying is the truth and what I said is the truth it's not just my opinion.

I won't be surprised if I get banned for saying that here , I'll live it's not a big deal to me. Just the way it is these days.

I got banned this morning ha ha ha . I responded to a thread about the 80's and said I loved the 80's but everything turned to shi_ going forward where personal responsibility , self sufficiency , morality and loving your country is now frowned upon .

Well suffice to say snowflakes went absolutely ballistic which was great . I'm just not a person who gives a damn about offending others when I know what I'm saying is the truth and what I said is the truth it's not just my opinion.

I won't be surprised if I get banned for saying that here , I'll live it's not a big deal to me. Just the way it is these days.
No, you won't get banned here for saying that.

I think it's time everyone here leaves TGP to the snowflakes.

Reactions: ccn
I've moved on from wasting my time dealing with people who purposefully refuse to live in reality. A bigger problem is that many people have allowed themselves to be bullied into playing along with the gaslighting and ignorant on every level childlike temper tantrums. It's one thing when young people without real world experience cry about things they have no idea about, but it's a whole new level of insanity when anyone, let alone so many over 25 believes in the lala land garbage being spewed by propagandists in the media and government. They shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I've moved on from wasting my time dealing with people who purposefully refuse to live in reality. A bigger problem is that many people have allowed themselves to be bullied into playing along with the gaslighting and ignorant on every level childlike temper tantrums. It's one thing when young people without real world experience cry about things they have no idea about, but it's a whole new level of insanity when anyone, let alone so many over 25 believes in the lala land garbage being spewed by propagandists in the media and government. They shouldn't be allowed to vote.
I guess this is where my intolerance is an asset. I grew up very poor, started working when i was 13 to pay the mortgage and help feed our family. Now I am very comfortable and no longer will ever have to worry about not having enough money. Not that I am rich but I set myself up pretty well and I have enough for the essentials plus. So, listening to snowflakes and the woke crowd is nauseating to me and I have no need to interact with them on any level.

Back