TGP

In case you all missed it in the TGP LOL's thread I just posted this in the thread When did TGP peak? over there. Pretty sure it's instant perma-ban for me.

I think TGP is sill moving up and hasn't peaked yet. It has always been on a high with tan pants wearing blues lawyers that can barely work two chords together and have more gear collecting dust than a hard working touring band will ever own. Now it's on a nice upwards trajectory of PC snowflake crybabies whining that someone hurt their feewings or wanting their well earned participation trophy. Can't leave out the mods either... They've hit a good high note when they banned a well known, well respected expert in their field for correction bad information they didn't "agree" with. But they have yet to peak in their gall to instantly ban anyone who has a mind of their own and doesn't think exactly like they do. And though Scott Peterson has always been a wanker I don't think we've seen what wankeryness he's truly capable of. So yeah TGP is still going up and up and has yet to really hit its peak.

Link for those of us who do not know how to navigate TGP?

Never mind. I see now you are talking about our R-T main forum :LOL:

Anyway, please link and TGP threads specifically that have LOL's as I'm not sure I'd find it otherwise. Plus those pages move very fast over there I noticed.

Last edited:
Link for those of us who do not know how to navigate TGP?

Never mind. I see know you are talking about our R-T main forum :LOL:

Anyway, please link and TGP threads specifically that have LOL's as I'm not sure I'd find it otherwise. Plus those pages move very fast over there I noticed.

Here ha go, here's the link to TGP where I made that post. It's toward the bottom of page 8. Already had a few get a little butthurt about it. LOL!

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/when-did-tgp-peak.2353153/

I was aiming for a perma-ban on that one but on got 1 week.... Damn!

Love how you get banned for a rule violation but they won't say what rule was broken. :LOL:

Here ha go, here's the link to TGP where I made that post. It's toward the bottom of page 8. Already had a few get a little butthurt about it. LOL!

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/when-did-tgp-peak.2353153/
It would NOT let me into that link. I will search on 'peak' :LOL:

Because your post was removed, I suggest moving forward that you guys screen shot your favorite particular lolz so we can historically make a record for posterity and also share in the overall lolzness. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Geo

Love how you get banned for a rule violation but they won't say what rule was broken. :LOL:
I had to work at it a bit to get the permanent ban, but def had some fun with it.

I was just browsing around other music and gear related forums. It's amusing how many mostly recent topics there are about WTF is up with TGP and why did I get banned. In most instances it's completely ludicrous like they said something along the lines of "I don't think Katy Perry is that great of a singer" and boom they get banned for a week. Those threads are littered with peoples' posts about getting banned and how asinine the mods are. I wonder if TGP realizes they're the laughing stock of the online gear forums?

I was just browsing around other music and gear related forums. It's amusing how many mostly recent topics there are about WTF is up with TGP and why did I get banned. In most instances it's completely ludicrous like they said something along the lines of "I don't think Katy Perry is that great of a singer" and boom they get banned for a week. Those threads are littered with peoples' posts about getting banned and how asinine the mods are. I wonder if TGP realizes they're the laughing stock of the online gear forums?
TGP is all about the $$$$. If they think ANYTHING might interfere with their ad dollars they will remove it.

Some of my favorite bans on TGP.

Saying, I get more for my money from a chinese massage than a chinese guitar

Donald Trump wearing a Santa hat Avatar.

Called everyone that worked at USPS lazy POSs

Also been banned for reporting people that said anything negative about Trump. I reported a bunch in one day.

I think the shotgun approach might work. Instead of just one thread...ten threads. You might have to post fast...there are a shit ton of hall monitors there. Maybe type up one on your phone and one your computer and then double barrel the fucker.

Back