TGP

I don't know what that is but sounds good. I stopped watching Netfflix, when every show had to have a gay couple or the correct amount of diversity.
Ozarks is about some crazy's that live on a lake and like to kill each other. There's this crazy girl name Ruth, she's a crazy fucked up geinus. She makes the show. Just don't watch the 1st season, some hillbilly pecker sucking going on.

Reactions: Geo
Ozarks is about some crazy's that live on a lake and like to kill each other. There's this crazy girl name Ruth, she's a crazy fucked up geinus. She makes the show. Just don't watch the 1st season, some hillbilly pecker sucking going on.
Unless I can catch it elsewhere, I may never get a chance to see it. I don't have cable TV either.

They always have responses like, "How can we colonize Mars given our track record of destroying this planet?"
They say 'We' a lot.......and apparently strew their trash and waste all over the place.

tgp is all about dat money. they don't want anything that will threaten their advert money. If this place blows up it will turn the same. It's who they cater to. Right now here,you have mods that really believe in free speech. We only step in when we have to. I also like to joke around with everybody as well. and I really try to do everything I can to keep from banning usually. But the woke p.c. establishment shit...not me y'all.

I've been banned twice
both times for bringing attention to hypocrisies the current administration excel at
I don't even bother going over there any more way too woke for me

Things are pretty obvious. For example:

Gearslutz>Gearspace>Blue and Yellow "Events" radio button.

It's all so tiresome...

They dont know what a woman is
9c49ca855af5f1c689968a4a2d7972b4edddb11aabb28fbcb701637c610b9557_1~2.jpg

I really want to get rid of Netflix due to the wokeness...but since I don't have cable and don't want to give Disney a penny...what else is similar to Netflix?

I really want to get rid of Netflix due to the wokeness...but since I don't have cable and don't want to give Disney a penny...what else is similar to Netflix?
Download the Pluto app, it's free and it has a bunch of badass old reruns, all sorts of music channels.

Back