depp\heard shit...

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
if your not watching this shit your missing some grade A entertainment. what do you get if you add $100,000,000&300,000,000 to a Clay county WV meth couple straight out the trailer? tune in and find out motherfuckers!!!! And what is the the effect he's trying to achieve with that fucked up accent he's affecting....LOLZ...hilarious

Last edited:
Trey Parker and Matt Stone should make a fucking OPERA about the heard,depp,Musk triangle. Geeked out asberger alpha is more of a man than your hollywood pirate actor beta husband.

I noticed the accent thing too brother. Strange to say the least. :confused:

I've seen peeps change their accents big-time in the past and it always points to an unstable personality. :yes:

6dihoy.jpg

Thats fucking gross. I remember someone broke into a construction site I worked at and stole a bunch of tools . They left a turd on top the box they stole the tools from. The superintendent had to clean it up cause everyone was like hell no I'm not cleaning that.

I know all about his "Hollywood Vampires" and his interactions with many "A" list musicians. I still think he's a pedo.

What gives you that impression?
I don't have to have facts to have an opinion about something Nina, this isn't a math equation. The society in which that guy rubs elbows with (Rob Reiner), the drugs, the parties, etc. The dude creeps me out, I could care less if he can play an A, G, D and some blues riffs.

Back