I see a lot of new faces here

Actually smoking some wings for Dins tomorow 🤘
bnMZcqS.jpg

Hi all, I'm new here also. Never been a poster over at TGP, but I get really amused by their cork sniffing and like to read their posts for the humor benefit. Lurked at HCAF a long time ago, and I've also read lots of old threads here (via Google search) about gear that I wanted to buy / have bought. I like amps. I like guitars. I figure that I might fit in here.

Sometimes threads elude me. This one got to 12 pages before I thought I should probably check it out.:doh:

The title reminded me of this:

Even tho I didn't like that show as a kid. Grover was my guy at that time and that RR show wasn't funny.

And I'll take all the flats if everyone else wants the drums...I love wings. I'm cool with either.

Hi,

Am over on TGP under AdivsableOwl or something like that from when I was a kid because it's what I found first in terms of a guitar forum.

And then I eventually grew up; I now primarily visit their classifieds now after having some run-ins with some mods.

The gear and music seems much more aligned with what I like over here and believe we may have inevitably rubbed elbows virtually with some of you in other places.

Cheers!

Hi,

Am over on TGP under AdivsableOwl or something like that from when I was a kid because it's what I found first in terms of a guitar forum.

And then I eventually grew up; I now primarily visit their classifieds now after having some run-ins with some mods.

The gear and music seems much more aligned with what I like over here and believe we may have inevitably rubbed elbows virtually with some of you in other places.

Cheers!
I'm new too! Welcome!

i tend to post here for a couple weeks at a time and then move on. no real reason.
sometimes i come here bc several of the TGP mods are d-bags, currently on a one month break, not sure why, likely bc i told a guy that his thread about fake items on reverb was dumb.

i like it here but the traffic is much slower. also, the lack of moderation swings the content the other direction here, in that i ignore several members here bc of their "rig talk character" constantly talking shit or being political or are just insufferable in general for no discernable reason.

whatevs. great forum!

i tend to post here for a couple weeks at a time and then move on. no real reason.
sometimes i come here bc several of the TGP mods are d-bags, currently on a one month break, not sure why, likely bc i told a guy that his thread about fake items on reverb was dumb.

i like it here but the traffic is much slower. also, the lack of moderation swings the content the other direction here, in that i ignore several members here bc of their "rig talk character" constantly talking shit or being political or are just insufferable in general for no discernable reason.

whatevs. great forum!
Good news is you can push back here and people wont report you for no reason. Welcome. :yes:

Back