NAD VHT Deliverance 120

ultimatemetalguitartones

Just got back from the studio - this thing is way louder than the D60 that I had! The punch is unreal! I will be posting lots of clips ;)

Attachments

• 278933537_1174379560057501_4763038986780491872_n.jpg
    278933537_1174379560057501_4763038986780491872_n.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 31
Very nice! D60/D120s do indeed punch hard, but try a Wizard if ya ever come across the opportunity.
I did last month and it's the punchiest amp I've ever tried...! Actually, I like it better than the Deliverance because the gain structure is more to my liking - no need to boost it - but hey it's 4 times more expensive and rare as f... here in Europe haha

I did last month and it's the punchiest amp I've ever tried...! Actually, I like it better than the Deliverance because the gain structure is more to my liking - no need to boost it - but hey it's 4 times more expensive and rare as f... here in Europe haha

Right on! Yeah, pound for pound, the D series are just monsters and much cheaper. The Wizards just have more of that plus a clarity/articulation/quality to the tone that I've yet to find matched...but like you said, at a MUCH higher price point. Law of diminishing returns definitely has to be considered and only the end user can decide if it's worth it to them.

Right on! Yeah, pound for pound, the D series are just monsters and much cheaper. The Wizards just have more of that plus a clarity/articulation/quality to the tone that I've yet to find matched...but like you said, at a MUCH higher price point. Law of diminishing returns definitely has to be considered and only the end user can decide if it's worth it to them.
Ditto!

Well done sir. D60 MKI is still one of my all time favorite amps. I'm puzzled why I don't have one in my stable again other than I've been dying for the new UL to be released and saving the money for that first.
Ya a new UL would be very cool

They are killer amps….and to think just 4-5 years ago I bought both versions for 7-900 apiece.
Easily the best bang for your used buck amp out there.
Like an idiot I sold my D60 for $700 . Big regret . That was normal at that time .That and my mk4, Soldano avenger , 5150II and mk 5 were sold during a bad time . And to think what they are worth now is sad

My pockets book hated it but my ears got it . I love my wizard . There’s only a few amps that punch like that

Back