Fryette 4x12 Celestion loaded. On Hold

espquade

I have an extra Fryette Fatbottom 4x12 Front loaded with Celestion V 30/ H 75 Creambacks in an X pattern . Cab is less than a year old and the Celestion speakers were put in a few months back. It's a Killer Modern sounding cab with tight lows and a very percussive presence.

I am asking 950.00 PPG but I am including the shipping which most of you know if you have shipped one of these 4x12 cabs this past year that the shipping rates are thru the roof and can easily be 300.00 plus bucks and new ones are now almost 1400.00

Anyway just thought I would see if anyone's looking for one in excellent condition and studio kept only . I will be posting more pics but here's one I had handy at the moment.

Attachments

• 20211016_111403.jpg
    20211016_111403.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Shipping sucks for both of us as far as the cost but I just noticed that a bunch of 4x12 cabs from many manufactures have gone up even more . I think a new Friedman 4x12 and the Soldano 4x12 are now 1499.99 :(

Last edited:
Unfortunately no and I guess that's a 5 hour drive one way ...:eek:
Ehhh, about 4 but still a bit longer than I can swing at this second. I’m currently recovering from multiple leg surgeries (don’t shatter the top of your tibia, 0/10, do not recommend) otherwise I would just stop in on my way to road Atlanta.

Ehhh, about 4 but still a bit longer than I can swing at this second. I’m currently recovering from multiple leg surgeries (don’t shatter the top of your tibia, 0/10, do not recommend) otherwise I would just stop in on my way to road Atlanta.
Best Wishes and a speedy recovery!

Back