IT'S Friday... what are ya'll spinning?

Beethoven, baby!

Attachments

• AFD2AC93-D065-454E-BAB6-4195DB7A79BA.jpeg
    AFD2AC93-D065-454E-BAB6-4195DB7A79BA.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 35
I agree. All but perhaps 2 songs were major hits and still played heavily on rock stations to this day. All Mixed Up is my favorite off that album.
Listening to it now, it sounds more proggy than I thought at the time. Just a great collection of musicians.

Today I spun:

Lionville -So Close to Heaven
Voivod- Angel Rat
Pestilence - Testimony of the Ancients

All on vinyl. Literally spun.

It's a beautiful sunny spring here in southern appalachia but the tree pollen has been killing me so I'm not in a sunny mood. I've been listening back through this album, which I think is probably the best of Paradise Lost's recent output. Rare that a band returns to form as well as they have, although the most recent album was kinda blah. This one was great though.

** 05/06/22 **

Mothers Day Friday!... if you still got yours, hug her neck and thank her for bringing your ass into the world! If not, go to where she rests and pay respects.

That said, by an odd set of how things work in this world, i got an invite to "come jam" with some bluegrass folks! yea...i know... so i've been listening to BG this week... sounds hard, but the jam sessions sounds like fun (lack of time, aside from some skillset shortfall, makes this difficult).

So here on this rather hardened group, i spin for you: (I don't know if this is "authentic" BG, but it's what i'm rolling with)

Of course there's always this:

Last edited:
Back