Mission TT-2 with FX8? Other alternatives?

Bash_Man

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if the Mission TT-2 works with the FX8 or other Fractal products? Looking to add 1 or 2 more buttons for effects.

And are there any alternatives to the TT-2?

Thanks

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if the Mission TT-2 works with the FX8 or other Fractal products? Looking to add 1 or 2 more buttons for effects.

And are there any alternatives to the TT-2?

Thanks

No idea on the mission stuff. I picked up a Goodwood Audio dual switch for my FM-3. Works great! Any dual switch will work. Lots of folks use the Dual Mosky switches you find on Amazon and they seem to work just fine.

Just depends on the inputs on your unit if they accept TRS or TS. You then cable it accordingly with either a TRS to dual TS or a TRS to TRS end. The FM3 & Axe III work with TRS cables but the FM9 only accepts TS cables for external switches.

No idea on the mission stuff. I picked up a Goodwood Audio dual switch for my FM-3. Works great! Any dual switch will work. Lots of folks use the Dual Mosky switches you find on Amazon and they seem to work just fine.

Just depends on the inputs on your unit if they accept TRS or TS. You then cable it accordingly with either a TRS to dual TS or a TRS to TRS end. The FM3 & Axe III work with TRS cables but the FM9 only accepts TS cables for external switches.
Thank you. I think the Pedal Inputs on the FX8 are TRS for them to be "fully utilized" for what I'd like to be doing. At least that's my understanding from what I have read.

Any ideas if the JHS Big Red Remote work for this? I guess the question is, am I correct to understand that whatever the remote button is that it has to be a momentary button and not a latching one?

Ended up buying a Boss FS-5U (Non-latching) switch. Did some further research and noticed some people used it with their Ax8.

See how it works.

If you're going with something that large, another option is a small MIDI controller like the Morningstar MC3:
https://www.morningstar.io/mc3
Would give you a ton of options, as you can assign different functions to press, long press, double tap, etc.

If you're going with something that large, another option is a small MIDI controller like the Morningstar MC3:
https://www.morningstar.io/mc3
Would give you a ton of options, as you can assign different functions to press, long press, double tap, etc.
Thanks. I'll text out the FS-5U and see how it goes. If it need additional options then I'll look at the morningstar option

Cheers

Back