The original RR3 Grover built for Randy

Would be killer! I’m sure that plays way better than anything RR produced after it that was mass produced.

it is one of those odd bits of history where it really is hard to put a value on that guitar given Randy never touched it ... SUPER cool in the history for Jackson guitars but as a Randy fan to me it isn't one of those "would love to own that" things

Last edited:
Sweet guitar, I would love to play it. Would Randy have liked it or sent it back for 8 revisions...we will never know. Looks pretty bitchin' to me though.

Cool guitar, Pete is *long yawn*

lol.. why does he bug some of you guys so much? Just seems like a dude checking out cool gear. His political leanings aside, when it comes to gear, he seems to describe things well and he thinks of uses that would appeal more to us messing around in our basements.

Shut up...now you're bugging me!!!!!
Even tho I like you exo the fact that PT bugs you doesn't bug me at all. That's normal for certain people to clash or whatever. I'm not a huge PT fan but have zero hate for him either. But when the content is something like that I'm in.

Damn you guys are ruthless in here. The salt flows strong 😅
It's not salt, it's just simply that not every YouTube content is for every person kyle 🤷

Particularly with PT, it seems like whenever you dare to say "not my thing," or in my case "yawn," there's always fanboys who start the same wall of text:

WeLl WhAtS WrOnG wItH HiM yOUrE JuSt JeAlOuS ZoMG If YoU DoNt LiKe It JuSt DoNt WaTcH iT

No, he just makes content that isn't for me.

Cool?

It's not salt, it's just simply that not every YouTube content is for every person kyle 🤷

Particularly with PT, it seems like whenever you dare to say "not my thing," or in my case "yawn," there's always fanboys who start the same wall of text:

WeLl WhAtS WrOnG wItH HiM yOUrE JuSt JeAlOuS ZoMG If YoU DoNt LiKe It JuSt DoNt WaTcH iT

No, he just makes content that isn't for me.

Cool?
Thorn $hills $uhr by the $eashore

Dude plays really well and understands how to coax the best out of whatever piece of gear you put in front of him. I get better info about how a piece of gear works and what it does from his gear demos than just about anyone else's online. I also really enjoy vids like this one and the Vai Jose Marshall one where you get to see and hear some unusual / rare / cool gear.

Great life lesson here - in today's hyper-polarized world, if you do anything in the public eye and wear your politics on your sleeve, you will alienate 50% of your potential audience.

Back