Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade

Doesn’t mean I’m emotionally invested because I said I would love to slap someone, not at all. Zero anger here.
Sooo, you go around slapping people in the face as a hobby? You're lack of ownership of your previous post and back peddling is, well, typically liberal.

Sooo, you go around slapping people in the face as a hobby? You're lack of ownership of your previous post and back peddling is, well, typically liberal.
You are trying a little too hard to make a point. It’s ok, take your time. Maybe go back and read my posts since you seem to think I lack ownership.

When I’m in a great mood, hanging out with my buds and laughing, listening to music, throwing a cold one back, every now and then, I’ll just haul off and slap one of my buds right in the jaw. It’s ok because I have zero anger when I do it. They understand me.

While I’m against abortion this move is a political mistake. Moderates are the key to getting the house back. The Christian conservative are still going to vote Republican. Literally, the only thing needed for republicans to to win was to let the Democrats self implode. That’s it. This will shift a bunch of moderates back left. I will go out on a limb and say this actually may flip some red states blue. This is just bad strategy regardless of you views on it. It’s not the hill to die on.

Both party’s biggest miscalculation is that there are more moderates than there are far left or far right.

Smart ^^^ people commenting here, but you guy's keep ignoring it :ROFLMAO:

No matter what your feelings are on abortion, this is a bad move. Scott is correct, people on Far left/Far right DO NOT decide elections. Moderates decide. Abortion is popular because moderates are fucking smart enough to know if banned, they will have to pay for each unwanted child potentially for 18 years, plus housing & food for the mother while her baby daddy slings dope on the side.

Might not effect this election cycle, but it will eventually. Enjoy the fuck up if this passes, Boys.

When I’m in a great mood, hanging out with my buds and laughing, listening to music, throwing a cold one back, every now and then, I’ll just haul off and slap one of my buds right in the jaw. It’s ok because I have zero anger when I do it. They understand me.
You guys never slap boxed or sparred with friends growing up? No anger involved, and is a ton of fun. Everyone is safe and nobody goes too far, all for fun.
Not sure what’s so strange?

Good news Crazynutz!​

Democratic Witness At Judiciary Committee Abortion Hearing Says Men Can Get Pregnant And Have Abortions​

Team Blue has truly gotten wrapped up in their own BS, and we are looking stupid to the world. Rightfully so. Again, I voted Dem, but Jesus, they’re a joke right now.

Good news Crazynutz!​

Democratic Witness At Judiciary Committee Abortion Hearing Says Men Can Get Pregnant And Have Abortions​

Yup, the far left is just as loony as you guys on the far right. This is about as dumb as you thinking vaccinated people are all going to drop dead :LOL:

Yup, the far left is just as loony as you guys on the far right. This is about as dumb as you thinking vaccinated people are all going to drop dead :LOL:
Except for the multiple unusual and sudden deaths of young, healthy people such as professional athletes. But go ahead and find me a true, biological male that's become pregnant Corky

What a shit show this thread is. Think for a minute that someone can disagree on a single topic as you, that doesn’t make them far right or far left. So many in those categories fall in rank and file and never sway from party line and have no independent thoughts. Moderates on the otherhand think both sides are a circus and side with what topic fits their personal, geographical, and economic demographic. There’s no one size fits all, but the moderates are undoubtedly the key to the election

Back