NCD Older Soldano 412 Straight...WOW

Not such a bad deal when you get 4 solid speakers in there! Nicely done and lucky. Other than the wiring which was an easy fix, you did great!

Nicely done!

Nice score, I think you lucked out on the speakers. Still shaking my head at how GC could have let it go with wires CUT inside the cab.

So I’m wondering if the new Soldano 4x12s are built the same way. They look to be rear loaded . The back panel is removable .

So I’m wondering if the new Soldano 4x12s are built the same way. They look to be rear loaded . The back panel is removable .
Guess not then. This one has a sealed rear panel, no screws. Bummer. Basically built like most other cabs on the market, unless they retain the odd sizing dimension and inner bracing

Nice score, I think you lucked out on the speakers. Still shaking my head at how GC could have let it go with wires CUT inside the cab.
Agreed on both counts. They never really cease to surprise me. I ordered an Edwards SG off of them this week. It was listed "good" condition, showed up with chunks taken out of the neck and body, totally cracked and lifted input jack, busted locking tuner and cheap pickups in place of the duncans. None of this happened in shipping. Good lord

Congrats those older cabs even with the Eminences are not bad just different but there is something about that size and straight front that just punch hard...

I tried one 2 yars ago (at my place beside other cabs). It had some bass reflex if i remember well (if remove the front grill), i think was a '90 model, but don't was very impressed with it. Sounded like a kind of plain GB, with mids forward, without the juice of Celestions.

Back