What's up with Bogner?

War_in_D

Website has been down now for at least a month, and no new posts on their FB page since August of 2021?

Are they done?

I had read, or heard somewhere recently that Reinhold sold his part of it and that Jorg was in charge now. No idea if that was true or not, you know how stuff on the internet is. The last time I emailed them asking about how the tubes were paired in the 101B, Jorg answered pretty quickly. That was back in March. Which, BTW.. In case anyone is wondering, is 1st and 3rd and 2nd and 4th. LOL

The rumor that Bogner sold out was started right here on Rig Talk in the Bogner Amps forum. I read them a week or two ago. looked for the posts but I couldn’t find them. Maybe they were deleted because it was a pretty bombastic rumor.

Could be. Still curious at to why their website is down and no FB posts since August/2021. When did the BAD fire happen, wasn't it around that time. Maybe some residual effects from that? I could see the FB site being put on the back burner (no pun intended) due to other priorities surrounding recovery from the fire, but I would think that the website would be pretty important to keep up and running. Then again, what do I know.. :unsure:

The error I get from bogneramplification.com is a "forbidden 403," error. This can because of a domain name renewal issue, a host service payment problem, or a major overall or move to another server. Their Facebook page is very dated.......

Could be. Still curious at to why their website is down and no FB posts since August/2021. When did the BAD fire happen, wasn't it around that time. Maybe some residual effects from that? I could see the FB site being put on the back burner (no pun intended) due to other priorities surrounding recovery from the fire, but I would think that the website would be pretty important to keep up and running. Then again, what do I know.. :unsure:
Bogner amps are not made at BAD, only their pedals. You seem to be desperate to start some type of drama

Bogner amps are not made at BAD, only their pedals. You seem to be desperate to start some type of drama
... And you sir, seem to be a dick. I was just asking a question. If that elicits some sort of drama, it's going to be the poster's issue.. not mine. We clear?

... And you sir, seem to be a dick. I was just asking a question. If that elicits some sort of drama, it's going to be the poster's issue.. not mine. We clear?
Lol nothing worse than an Internet tough guy. If you’re so concerned pick up the phone and call Bogner

Rheinhold made all his money in medical electronics, the amp biz has been profitable Im sure, but with covid bs there`s no telling how much he raked in just like some other medical thingamajigs :unsure:

FWIW, I bought an XTC footswitch for my 20th Ann from Jorge. His responses were quick and cordial. Their website has always been pretty hinky, AIR, but they have Always been very responsive to emails and phone calls.

I wish Bogner would get their shit together and let everyone know. They’re very well known and respected but this isn’t right.

Back