What's up with Bogner?

One time LP Freak typed something mean to me on here so I drove to his house and took a dump on his front lawn. He didn't know until he reads this.....
I actually got video of you doing that. I was really surprised though when you removed that gigantic butt plug from your ass so you could shit. You were pretty quick to jam it back in though when you noticed that car coming. If you’re interested I can send you a copy. 😉 😂

I actually got video of you doing that. I was really surprised though when you removed that gigantic butt plug from your ass so you could shit. You were pretty quick to jam it back in though when you noticed that car coming. If you’re interested I can send you a copy. 😉 😂
That wasn't me. That was Dan the male man. I use anal beads with a pull grip.

Was the plug shaped like a cone?

Honestly man, this sounds like something I was sorta’ guilty of as a teenager and I never told my running buddies about
BUSTED!!,.
LTFOL!!!!!

Example:

-Me & my squad were known as
“The Bread Cappers’ Of Pasco County”.
I swear if Kurdt’ Cobain knew of this raddest
“heavy metal heathers” stunt we pulled…,
He would have wrote a song about it.
I reached out to Vice about it.
Stay tuned-.

Last edited:
Back