Eminence V1216 Legend or......

hopkinWFG

Hiyaaa guys.... i been looking at getting a tight speaker that is very very well balanced with flat or close to flat without the mid hump yet 3D
but not overly scoop, very clean without buzz or sizzle got good tight lowend... i have tried the governors but sadly it didnt work for me it has a dark mid hump and a topend sizzle which i didnt quite like.... but since i have heard the Eminence V12 is closerst to the P50es as i am usin VHT FB cab and i may wanna get something different but not over the top difference.... just wonderinf any V12 users be kind enough to share his or her experience ? is it a tight speaker like p50es with much cleaner non sizzle topend with good lowend and has that 3D complexity?

I can't answer your question but I do like the emi legends...especially the 15's.....if you want flat go with the high wattage delta pro....correct me if I'm wrong but that's their version of the ev12L...at least I read that somewhere...probably on the interwebz....nice forum name-I fucking love cathedral...

I can't answer your question but I do like the emi legends...especially the 15's.....if you want flat go with the high wattage delta pro....correct me if I'm wrong but that's their version of the ev12L...at least I read that somewhere...probably on the interwebz....nice forum name-I fucking love cathedral...
Mmmm i dont know delta pro but will check it out.... cause i play metal like early trash and some death metal stuffs but ouch think Governors didnt work for me... yeah the forum name was taken off from Cathedral carnival bizzare... i like that album together with their second one The ethereal mirror? their first was too doom... English band but too bad think they have gone disbanded ?

I used the V12's for years back in my gigging days. It has been a while but from what I remember thinking at the time, they were thick, punchy, and smooth. Kind of like a V30 without as much sizzle.I really liked them back then.

I used to have an Eminence V12 in my Krank 1x12 that I couldn't get out fast enough. Somehow, it's both dark and fizzy and the same time. I dropped in a Celestion Gold, and couldn't be happier. Good riddance, TBH. Very stiff-sounding speaker with the typical Eminence hollow mids. I honestly don't see what Soldano and Krank hear in them. Yucky.

Back