Jose preamp

How much is this selling for? I was always curious what price Ossie was selling these at?

I think they sound great, I've heard him use these direct into an IR load as well and they sounded good.

well heres my new Jose marshall lol

d11u3do_d.jpg

i just tried it quick as i got a bunch of shit to do today but yeah it rips, i got a ride the lightning type vibe real quick which i guess makes sense cause im pretty sure they used a real jose on that album, its bright and has some angry sounding mids. dosent seem to really sound like anything else in the stable so thats good.
congrats!!! looks like a cool pre!!

I have 1 (different knobs though) that I bought straight from Ossie. . I'd sell it for 200.00 if anyone was interested, but couldn't ship til after Memorial Day Weekend. I have wayyyyyy too much gear. It sounds great into a power amp (definitely best played loud, or really killer into my Nux Solid Studio power amp simulator into computer, etc. I have many preamps and way too many amps and really need to sell some . Anyway, if anyone wants it, hit me up. .If not, that's cool and I'll use it when I can . Everyone have a great weekend, Eric

p.s. new price was well over 400.00 when I got it at the end of 2020

Last edited:
I will buy it for $200 right now eric. Just tell me where to send the $$. Steve@tonedogs.com
I have 1 (different knobs though) that I bought straight from Ossie. . I'd sell it for 200.00 if anyone was interested, but couldn't ship til after Memorial Day Weekend. I have wayyyyyy too much gear. It sounds great into a power amp (definitely best played loud, or really killer into my Nux Solid Studio power amp simulator into computer, etc. I have many preamps and way too many amps and really need to sell some . Anyway, if anyone wants it, hit me up. .If not, that's cool and I'll use it when I can . Everyone have a great weekend, Eric

p.s. new price was well over 400.00 when I got it at the end of 2020

Back