Todd, Bishop5150

SFW

Just thought I would let y'all know that Todd passed this morning. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Todd was a very talented player, and a genuinely good man. He was always quick to share his experiences with gear and tips for anything Fractal. I will miss talking to him. Rest easy my friend.

Last edited:
dang. I didn't know him but always hate to hear about guys from the forum passing. sending positive vibes and love to his fam.

Todd was a good soul...Always the one to share clips of his Ozzy tribute band's excellent shows and share his knowledge about his amps and guitars to the RT members I am sure many enjoyed reading his posts as did I. This is indeed sad news as his updates had been positive.

Todd AKA Victim5150 Godspeed to you and may God bless you and your family. May you be at peace.

Oh no!! Seemed like yesterday that I chatted with him about his illness.
I am so sorry to hear this. Good dude and a really good player….
Prayers and condolences to his family….I’ll bet he’s jamming with Randy as we speak.

That’s awful news. He was so young, so talented, and seemed like such a genuinely nice guy. My heart felt condolences to his friends and family.

Damn....so sad.

I'm going to sticky this so everybody sees this hopefully....

edit-I noticed that he had not been on here and I thought about shooting him a quick pm just to let him know that I was thinking about him and I didn't. I really regret that now. Really puts things into perspective.

Back