Hetfield is "insecure" and needs hugs

euh, “kill em all” was released in 83 and ride the lightning in 84. I was in high school then and was blown away. But I get what you are saying. People get older and evolve, also musically. That said, I dont find them interesting on a personal level.
No, I meant 85' was when I started listening to them

ex5c9qJ.jpg
ex5c9qJ.jpg

[/QUOT

Oh my god!!! I’m laughing so hard that tat!!
Haha

HOMBRE THE ONLY PROJECTION GOING ON HERE IS MY HIGH DEFINITION $99 PROJECTOR I GOT OFF AMAZON PRIME EVEN THOUGH JEFF BEZOS IS PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER I USE TO TURN MY WALL INTO A COMPUTER MONITOR LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF THE MOVIE MINORITY REPORT

BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH CHIEF? THE REAL MINORITY REPORT? SOON WHITES WILL BE A MINORITY BECAUSE BILL GATES IS BREEDING COLORED PEOPLE WITH LIZARD FOLK TO MAKE A HYBRID RACE OF COLD BLOODED SOY BOYS

I BET JAMES HETFIELD KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT. PALM MUTING IS THE MARK OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. MAKES THE SKIN ON YOUR HANDS ALL ROUGH. THAT'S WHY I MOISTURIZE WITH REAL AMERICAN HAND MOISTURIZER AND ONLY STRING MY GUITARS WITH GAUGES UNDER 42-9 FOR E FLAT TUNING. LIKE A REAL AMERICAN WITH BIG STRONG HANDS LIKE TED NUGENT AND HIS ULTRA SHORT SCALE GIBSON BYRDLANDS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE WITH STRONG HANDS WHO HAPPEN TO NEED ULTRA SHORT SCALE GUITARS.

I DON'T PLAY GUITAR, BUT IF I DID, YOU CAN BET I WOULD AVOID THOSE SOY BOY CUCK HAMMER ONS. YOU KNOW WHAT THE HAMMER IS COMPADRE? ONE HALF OF THE MARK OF COMMUNISM. IF YOU HAMMER ON, YOU ARE A COMMUNIST. I DON'T TRUST LEGATO. EVEN LESS THAN I TRUST THE MULLATOS STEALING ALL THE WHITE WOMEN.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH MASCULINITY IN THIS COUNTRY. TUCKER CARLSON WARNED US.

ENTER SANDMAN? I AM NEVER ENTERING ANOTHER MAN. YOU CAN BET ON THAT. ESPECIALLY A SAND MAN. AMERICA DIED WHEN JAMES HETFIELD SAND THE HOMOSEXUAL ANTHEM ABOUT ENTERING A SAND MAN.

IF I WERE TO ENTER ANOTHER MAN IT WOULDN'T BE A SANDY ARAB. IT WOULD SOME DUDE WHO BUILDS SHITTY MARSHALL RIP OFFS IN HIS GARAGE AND TRIES TO TRADE BUSTED DOD PEDALS FROM THE 80S FOR MASSAGES WITH HAPPY ENDINGS AND USED BOAT MOTORS ON CRAIGSLIST.

BUT THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A HAPPY ENDING HERE MY PATRIOT FRIEND. BECAUSE OF CANCEL CULTURE. JUST YESTERDAY I CAUGHT A MINORITY TRYING TO STEAL MY ALL NATURAL MALE PENIS ENHANCEMENT PILLS I ORDER FROM THE BACK OF BIG TRUCK QUARTERLY MAGAZINE OUT OF MY MAIL BOX EVEN THOUGH I DEFINITELY DON'T NEED THEM AND I ONLY ORDERED THEM TO CONDUCT A THOROUGH REVIEW TO PUBLISH IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF BRIETBART

JAMES HETFIELD CAN FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE LIKE A SOYBOY, I WILL FIGHT FIRE WITH LOW RESOLUTION RIGHT WING MEMES I FIND ON SOCIAL MEDIA MADE BY PEOPLE WITH BRAIN DAMAGE AND KID ROCK QUOTES. YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. BECAUSE I BET YOU BANK LIKE A GLOBALIST. I KEEP MY WEALTH IN MY YARD, BURIED UNDER MY HICKORY SMOKER.

KEEP PLAYING YOUR TRASH METAL. I PLAY REAL MUSIC. NU METAL COVERS OF MOTLEY CRUE WITH MY BUDDY STEVE WHO IS NOT A GOOD DRUMMER BUT HAS A SICK ASS COUCH UPHOLSTERED IN REAL LEATHER HE SOMETIMES LETS ME SLEEP ON.

102210_1614_somuchforsn11.png

I'd feel insecure too if my lead guitarist played like this at a high school talent show, let alone a stadium of fans:

While I can appreciate, clinging on to that $3Mill. Les Paul, the gear/tone-nut in me cringes at 2 things:
1) Tune that damn guitar! At your level you gotta have at least one guitar tech back stage, right?!
2) Why on earth would you use Peter Green's out of phase middle position with that cocked wah tone for the way more scooped tone that Nothing Else Matters intro is known for?! The difference when Hetfield joins in is staggering.

Sure, at #2 you can argument "They wrote the song, they can do whatever they want", fine, that's like...your opinion, man, but for #1 there's no excuse.

Reactions: Geo
Seemed like he flubbed then took it to the extreme messing around.
Yep, had the same thing happen myself when my cover/tribute band was doing Manowar's "Battle Hymn" many years ago at a reasonably big gig.
There's this clean, airy intermission ("To the battle, we ride...We crossed a starlit sky ...") and I had to play that part without backing instruments.
I flubbed...flubbed hard, o_O 😶stopped playing alltogether and threw my hands up in the air, gave the 'sorry, I f'ed up, crowd. I'll do the next one better, my bad...'-look and the audience could luckily laugh it off. 😅
Because it's such a recognizable solo-spot, I made sure to practice that extra hard afterwards.

Looks like James can stop worrying, cause he can definitely still play. The real surprising part is Lars, his drumming here is very solid. It almost sounds like he's playing to a click cause his tempo is very consistent throughout, and his double kick is flawless too, that really surprised me cause sometimes it's terrible. Maybe Lars has been practicing?

I caught them twice in the same weekend at Rockville last November and they were fucking killer both nights. If you go through and watch a ton of live vids, sure, both Kirk and Lars have had some off nights and some worse than others, but overall, those guys still get up and tear it up a fuck of a lot more often than they don’t.

Alas, we have the internet now where people get an endorphin rush from talking shit.

Yeah, James Hetfield and Dave Mustaine are horrible guitar players.

And don't get me started on Cliff Burton and his bass.
I am sorry, but last I checked neither DM or CB are in the band, and haven't been for 30 years. And most likely, without those two people, you probably would have never heard of Meatallica.

I am sorry, but last I checked neither DM or CB are in the band, and haven't been for 30 years. And most likely, without those two people, you probably would have never heard of Meatallica.

Yet they still contributed to 3 to 4 albums of the band. Those considered among the best if not the best and most influential albums of their genre.

But it's funny seeing you move the goalposts after every new message.

Yet they still contributed to 3 to 4 albums of the band. Those considered among the best if not the best and most influential albums of their genre.

But it's funny seeing you move the goalposts after every new message.
I said "mediocre talent" and I stand by that statement. Just because they were famous, doesn't mean they are good musicians. Just because you are a Meatallica fan boy, don't bother hoping I would change my mind. Compared to bands at the same genre like The Scorpions, Judas Preist and VH, Meatallica was very, very lame.

I said "mediocre talent" and I stand by that statement. Just because they were famous, doesn't mean they are good musicians. Just because you are a Meatallica fan boy, don't bother hoping I would change my mind. Compared to bands at the same genre like The Scorpions, Judas Preist and VH, Meatallica was very, very lame.

Oh, I don't have any intent to change your mind, -that type of childish ignorance & arrogance isn't easy to change from the outside anyway-.

I’m just having fun at another nobody on the internet claiming that legendary musicians are actually mediocre because they think they know better than anybody else, including other legendary musicians.

The fact that you compared hard-rock and classic heavy metal bands with Metallica in a silly “my dad can beat your dad” way, cements your level of knowledge and discourse about the topic.

Oh, I don't have any intent to change your mind, -that type of childish ignorance & arrogance isn't easy to change from the outside anyway-.

I’m just having fun at another nobody on the internet claiming that legendary musicians are actually mediocre because they think they know better than anybody else, including other legendary musicians.

The fact that you compared hard-rock and classic heavy metal bands with Metallica in a silly “my dad can beat your dad” way, cements your level of knowledge and discourse about the topic.
Hey people loved Yoko Ono too, and thought she was uber talented.

Back