Dream guitars

Exo-metal

Another thread has the same title but different concept, you know where this is headed. List or post ALL your dream guitars you dogs.

Washburn Dime dripping slime. My white whale.

Attachments

• slimeblob3.jpg
    slimeblob3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 41
  • slimeblob1 (2).jpg
    slimeblob1 (2).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 39
I got two of them in the last couple of weeks, ESP Snakebyte and ESP Hanneman H Dagger. On my list still…

ESP DV8
Jackson KV1 (owned before)
Jackson Y2KV (owned 3 before)
ESP MX220

Real dream
ESP Hanneman “Heineken”

Last edited:
'59 LP
'76 Explorer (altho that Hamer looks sweet)
Jackson Randy Rhoads Custom
And a really old Tele (and it can have lots of benders on it)

For me the right ‘50’s Jr & Marchione. I’m lucky to have a ‘57 Jr and Marchione (my 2 best guitars), but have played others of those 2 that I liked even more than mine lol. Tao would be right after those 2 for me. Maybe if I tried a GNG could be another, but wouldn’t expect to be quite the same league as those other 3

Last edited:
****I would mention a 50s LP, 60s Strat but I’d never afford one unless it’s a yard sale find lol.
Also early ‘60’s Tele’s for me (especially this one ‘63 Esquire I played). My friend had a killer late ‘50’s Strat and I didn’t feel any of the ‘60’s ones I’ve tried could rival it when compared, but maybe some could (haven’t tried them all). Before covid a ‘50’s/‘60’s strat/tele with a good refin was sometimes barely within reach for me pricewise, but not anymore sadly. Same with Jr’s now

a custom spec Daemoness would be pretty cool.

Anything masterbuilt with love though, and all mahogany with a nitro finish.

Back