Dream guitars

Here is a small list but ultra rare Jackson mustaine models that may never be seen in the wild. This guy eulogytool has two of the rarest made. People generally don't know and will argue that the KV1 in trans black never existed but in this link to his collection it is plain as day. Could be the only one made. I have only see the one in his post from wayy back in the day AND he has another one. A KV1T natural who's numbers were less than 10.

https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equipment/jackson-usa-guitars/70687-wood-type-on-my-kv1
These and some pics of others always high bbn on the list...
20220502_220623.jpg
20210305_213050.jpg

Here is a small list but ultra rare Jackson mustaine models that may never be seen in the wild. This guy eulogytool has two of the rarest made. People generally don't know and will argue that the KV1 in trans black never existed but in this link to his collection it is plain as day. Could be the only one made. I have only see the one in his post from wayy back in the day AND he has another one. A KV1T natural who's numbers were less than 10.

https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equipment/jackson-usa-guitars/70687-wood-type-on-my-kv1
These and some pics of others always high bbn on the list...
View attachment 121966
View attachment 121969
I’d love a KV1 cracked mirror finish. I’ve seen Dave’s and there was a guy back in the old forum days who had one. They’re even hard to find photos of.

Maybe, rare as a trans blk KV1 rare...who knows. I have never in all these years except the one in the thread I posted. Try to find one and the only info will be in the original Jackson catalog that details the finishes available. Mustaine doesn't even have one or we would have seen it.

I had one. It was awesome, but not a holy-grail-can't-be-reproduced thing.

The USA Pro-Mods were close. I have 3. My Mexican DiMartini is closer but with flaws.
I have had 4 08/09 USAs that were absolute custom shop quality axes…still have 2. I’ve had 4 original pointies from 83-85 and my pro mods are still my fav. The 83-85s all had killer tone though; the 08/09s are good but not great. After a few small upgrades they now are on par (ofr, block, MCP/Wagner pups). Still have an 84.

I’ve wanted a candy apple red ESP Horizon since I saw Adrian Vandenberg playing one with Whitesnake back in 1987.

Attachments

• E767724C-D5D4-4168-868A-59B3647A538D.jpeg
    E767724C-D5D4-4168-868A-59B3647A538D.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 45
Back