Lace Sensor Pickups 💥👍🏻🎸😎

Markedman

I just discovered a lace sensor pick ups. I needed mini humbuckers and I saw they had something called the drop and gain pick up meant for drop tuning and high gain music. I was finally able to use my guitar with the lace pick ups in it at band practice yesterday and could compare it to my Paul Reed Smith with the dragon 1 pick ups and my regular favorite guitar with a Tom Anderson H3+ pick up. All the bandmembers agreed that the lace pick up was the best and as a matter of fact my bass player is a guitar player also is ordering a pair for his guitar.

I called lace sensor this morning to ask about their other pick ups. I saw they have a pick up line called the alumitone where they are rated at 7K. I asked him how that compared to the 24K pick ups that I bought and he explained that with the alumitone you triple the k number, actually multiply by 3.2, and then you come up with the actual resistance. So the Alumitones would be near 22K.

These lace pick ups are also super quiet.

I also told him he may want to make a new video for the drop and gain pick ups because if I saw the video before I bought them I never would’ve and he agreed with me. If you’re going to make a drop and gain video you should have drop tune guitars at high gain. I also explain to him that his wiring diagram had problems and the schematic for the size of the drop and gain mini pick ups was the same as a regular size pick up which may put people off if they believe the schematic. Really nice guy, answers the phone every time I call him and shoots back emails within the hour. I paid the extra 46 bucks to have it shipped overnight and it literally took about 18 hours to get here from California to Connecticut.

I just discovered a lace sensor pick ups. I needed mini humbuckers and I saw they had something called the drop and gain pick up meant for drop tuning and high gain music. I was finally able to use my guitar with the lace pick ups in it at band practice yesterday and could compare it to my Paul Reed Smith with the dragon 1 pick ups and my regular favorite guitar with a Tom Anderson H3+ pick up. All the bandmembers agreed that the lace pick up was the best and as a matter of fact my bass player is a guitar player also is ordering a pair for his guitar.

I called lace sensor this morning to ask about their other pick ups. I saw they have a pick up line called the alumitone where they are rated at 7K. I asked him how that compared to the 24K pick ups that I bought and he explained that with the alumitone you triple the k number, actually multiply by 3.2, and then you come up with the actual resistance. So the Alumitones would be near 22K.

These lace pick ups are also super quiet.

I also told him he may want to make a new video for the drop and gain pick ups because if I saw the video before I bought them I never would’ve and he agreed with me. If you’re going to make a drop and gain video you should have drop tune guitars at high gain. I also explain to him that his wiring diagram had problems and the schematic for the size of the drop and gain mini pick ups was the same as a regular size pick up which may put people off if they believe the schematic. Really nice guy, answers the phone every time I call him and shoots back emails within the hour. I paid the extra 46 bucks to have it shipped overnight and it literally took about 18 hours to get here from California to Connecticut.
Oh cool I live in New Haven County!

I’m in Fairfield
Nice i work 15 minutes from fairfield
71CD4E12-BE38-4CEE-968B-F869985AFE9D.jpeg

The Alumitone Deathbucker has been a fav of mine for years. You need 250k pots with it though, otherwise it can get a bit shrill.

Back