Dirty Work - 1998 Norm McDonald ~ How great things used to be!

N

Nigel

Cameo by Chris Farley, also has Chevy Chase. Rock music soundtrack, funny as hell, pre-post modernist/neo-marxist/globohomo "THE MESSAGE" nonsense.

Free with NO ADS if you watch in Opera:

Underrated classic!!!
"Note to self: No matter how bad life gets, there's always beer."

Hahahaha

Haven't laughed out loud this much in a good while. God the 90's were so great.

Last edited by a moderator:
At uni I had to do a project about this film. I was busy with my work, so I decided to buy research paper. Of course, I read it and realized that the film was kinda interesting. When I finally saw this movie, I only had one question - why, just whyyy I didn’t watch it before. One of the funniest films with an interesting plot. Highly recommend!

Last edited:
"Rush My Essay", whist I suspect isn't illegal, is IMHO a typical-of-🤖 link to be posting @Ol Jenkins.

Please show me you're not a 🤖 by explaining why you chose to provide that link rather than simply mentioning that you bought, or even better, read a paper on the film.

"Rush My Essay", whist I suspect isn't illegal, is IMHO a typical-of-🤖 link to be posting @Ol Jenkins.

Please show me you're not a 🤖 by explaining why you chose to provide that link rather than simply mentioning that you bought, or even better, read a paper on the film.
I just saw a topic about this film and remembered that story of how I first found out about this movie. Because, you must admit that Dirty Work is not such a popular film. Moreover, the company really helped me. But I didn't want to promote it or something like that:censored:. I mean, don`t get me wrong.

All-good mate; thank you for responding. :thumbsup:

Just try not to post "suspicious" links in future 'cause they scream spam / scammer / bot to us.

Back