There is not a single Cameron in anyone’s backline

• Thread starter Deleted member 13074
  • Start date
Who really gives a shit anymore. He's hasn't been putting any amps out and they don't come up used so Camerons are not viable today. Not many of us could get one of we wanted for less than an insane amount of money. It's almost the same as saying the same thing about a Jose Arredondo.

I wish I had that Ocean I sold Lugo for $1900.00 back. It wasn't a JMP though so maybe its not the same amp. It was a JCM800. He called me up saying he never really bonded with any of the Camerons he had but he still wanted to try the Ocean, because it was the one mod he hadn't played. He beat me up on price but I sold it to him. He was blown away by it. It was the most massive sounding Cameron I owned out of the 10 or so I had.
It’s the same amp unfortunately 😂 I thought it was a JMP.

He still rocks it. Hard.

It’s the same amp unfortunately 😂 I thought it was a JMP.

He still rocks it. Hard.
Yeah. He will die with that amp. I should have kept that one. One of the two amps out of many I regretted letting go. It was done for Dan Hopps. I bought it from Dan. It had a massive sonic footprint like no other. Fuck you James LOL JK

Yeah. He will die with that amp. I should have kept that one. One of the two amps out of many I regretted letting go. It was done for Dan Hopps. I bought it from Dan. It had a massive sonic footprint like no other. Fuck you James LOL JK
Gary, which is the other??

The other was a Mark III black dot 105 tranny I sent to Mike B for ++ mod. That amp completely ate a new JPC and was another that had a massive wall of sound. Much bigger sound than the C++ I had also. For reference I am talking bigger boot print than any of my Wizards.
I have still a mark iii no stripe colisuem that Mike B did the ++ mod on. Also sounds very big. The biggest sounding Cameron mod I had (of the 6 I played) was the Jose channel on the 3 channel modded ‘78 one I had (Tom also had it). The only amps I’ve had that were even bigger were my Hiwatt and Blueface

They’re in RockinChippy’s back line where they are photographed more than played.
My dude!
The most gutwrenching truth came of that
RockinChippy signature amp.
“It is a bit modern for my tastes”.
Thank you for that Mark Cameron!
What does this ultimately mean?
He’s too RockinWimpy’ for his
own signature amplifier.

Last edited:
I have still a mark iii no stripe colisuem that Mike B did the ++ mod on. Also sounds very big. The biggest sounding Cameron mod I had (of the 6 I played) was the Jose channel on the 3 channel modded ‘78 one I had (Tom also had it). The only amps I’ve had that were even bigger were my Hiwatt and Blueface
Yeah that Jose channel on that amp was worth the price of admission.

My dude!
The most gutwrenching truth came of that
RockinChippy signature amp.
“It is a bit modern for my tastes”.
Thank you for that Mark Cameron!
What does this ultimately mean?
He’s too RockinWimpy’ for his
own signature amplifier.
I almost replied with a “you’ve got to be kidding”, but no, of course that happened. I guess he just threw it on the 6 storey skyscraper Cameron amp pile. Those G.I. Joe action figures look rad sitting on top, like they’re guarding it.

Last edited:
Can someone cliff notes me what happened with mark cameron and the rest of the world? i remember a time where people were cumming buckets over his shit. now he is a scammer!? What is the story? I don't fuck with marshalls. i don't play amps that have to be modded to sound good. 🧐

Can someone cliff notes me what happened with mark cameron and the rest of the world? i remember a time where people were cumming buckets over his shit. now he is a scammer!? What is the story? I don't fuck with marshalls. i don't play amps that have to be modded to sound good. 🧐
so you like mesa's also? well played sir.....

My CCV seems to operate well at any volume, but that is simply anecdotal. It’s been problem-free since I bought it many years ago. I’ve seen only one other CCV in person and it also seemed pretty solid. These are both “Brad era” amps.
with Friedman on the soldering iron, the Brad builds were the chance of redemption for Cameron
they gave it a good shot. Well, Friedman did anyway
it was a slow motion car crash, with uninsured drivers
if there were any magic beans to find, Friedman would have found them
still waiting for his VVC model

You would think that atleast Lynch would have had one. :hys: :hys: :hys:
Lynch did have a CCV, which he signed and sold on
I love that George is a tone hound and has tried it all and taken it all on tour, even the rare old Marshalls

from what I’ve worked out by piecing bits together over the (many) years this story has played out, the Camerons with the Jose HG mod are the most liked

They’re in RockinChippy’s back line where they are photographed more than played.
Not worth judging folks solely based on their online persona/ our own prejudices
He‘s a nice dude - met him at NAMM once
gotta hand it to him on collecting some seriously nice hardware

Crate collection then? Makes sense.

Back