Speakers for Bogner & Soldano mini heads

Charvel1975

Hello so going to have the new Bogner ecstacy and Soldano slo mini heads to test out and wondering what speakers owners of these have had good luck with? Looking to experiment with 1x12, 2x12 and 4x12 cabs, thank you 😃

Two 8 ohm 4x12s loaded with EV black label 300 watt speakers.
Go big or go home.
(seriously? Any cab will sound great. I wouldn't buy a specific speaker or cab for one of these amps. Just plug in and go to town.)

Scumbacks, Heritage Greenback, G12-65...just something that can tame that thin and papery class D poweramp sound :cool:

Hello 😃 So went down to our rehearsal spot and my other guitarist got the Bogner ecstacy mini head. He also swapped out the stock speaker from his Marshall CODE 50 and put in a Peavey Blue Marvel from the Peavey 1X12 cab and put in a Celestion Vintage Series G12H 30W 70th Anniversary Special Edition 12" into the Peavey 1X12 cab that was from his EVH 5150 III 1x12 cab. He also had a Bugera 1x12 cab with a factory Turbosound speaker. The Bogner sounded pretty good (like a hot rodded Marshall) through the other 1x12 cabs and sounded better through the Peavey cab with the Celestion. He is waiting on the Soldano SLO mini heads to arrive and he also has some other 4x12 cabs that can be switched Mono/Stereo and we'll set them both on one 4x12 cab each one plugged into it and go back and forth between the heads to see how they sound.

Just went to a friend’s house who had cabs with cream backs and green backs. I preferred the GB with thr SLO mini he had. Just sounded right. Was actually surprised how good that head sounded. Lots of gain too!

So we got a chance to try out both today side by side: Bogner & Soldano with Behringer 4X12 stereo cab. They both sounded GREAT and each very unique!! (y)

Attachments

• Bogner & Soldano with Behringer 4X12 stereo cab.jpg
    Bogner & Soldano with Behringer 4X12 stereo cab.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 32
Back