My Tele Upgrades are Complete!!

napalmdeath

So it started life as a 70's Vintera Telecaster with the Wide Range Humbuckers, which were OK, but I wanted a Classic looking/playing HH Telecaster with a little attitude. So, I made the following changes...

*'72 Custom pickguard for traditional open-coil humbuckers.
*Seymour Duncan '59 Trembucker Bridge and '59 Neck pickups.
*920D Custom kit w/500K Custom CTS pots, (2) .022uF PIO caps, bridge treble bleed, Gavitt wiring.
*Switchcraft 3-way Switch.
*Puretone Jack.
*Graphtech Tusq XL Nut.
*Graphtech Tusq String Trees.
*Kluson Revolution Locking Tuners.

Mission accomplished. In addition to that, I have it playing like butter.. KILLER GUITAR! Can't wait to plug it into the Helios 50 coming tomorrow!
20220619_181426.jpg
20220619_160237.jpg
20220619_160251.jpg

Very nice and very classy congrats you will love the Helios make sure you mess with different boost pedals with it they really bring that amp alive!

Very nice and very classy congrats you will love the Helios make sure you mess with different boost pedals with it they really bring that amp alive!
It's not really digging the SD-1, or MXR Custom Badass OD. Might pick up another Buxom Boost.

It's not really digging the SD-1, or MXR Custom Badass OD. Might pick up another Buxom Boost.
I always felt like all the boost I tried with my Helios kind of neutered the amp. I didn't try a ton but the ones I did didn't work well.

I always felt like all the boost I tried with my Helios kind of neutered the amp. I didn't try a ton but the ones I did didn't work well.
Me neither. Just thinned out the sound with any boost. Now the PT100 takes pedals like a champ.

Back