Wizard MC II mic'd with SM57 youtube vid.

Great sounding demo. What cab were you using?
Description in the youtube video itself explains everything inclusive of the koko boost at 6:27 mark and disengaged 10:40ish.

If you are watching within the rigtalk vid within embedded:
Bogner oversized 2x12 with Vintage 30's.

Koko boost engaged at 6:27 mark and disengaged 10:40ish.

Last edited:
Greatly appreciate each and every one of your commenting and listening to the video I made. I would love for this video to keep building likes and clicks to generate more interest in Wizard amps. Plus, I really enjoy trying to share a proper representation of an amps tone, because it really helps people that are curious to explore different amps and tones. This clip might be what pushes someone to try a Wizard etc.

Sick amp. I wish this were more available by me to check out. How's the feel under the hands?
That is a great question Owl, I used to think the same where I am (Ontario Canada). Over the past 12 years I waited, searching for Wizard amps until about 4 yrs ago FINALLY snagged a used MC II etc. The rest is history..

The feel is hard to explain, because we are talking sounds, but I will try my best.
It feels VERY dynamic to your picking and finger touch, if you have a good left hand and control of the fretboard alongside a solid picking right hand, you will LOVE this amp. VERY tight tracking, but NOT stiff at all, I equate it to like you are playing acoustically with your electric guitar in terms of how tightly it tracks. VERY instant tracking to picking, but feels very natural, ala my picking electric unplugged analogy because it really has that same immediate flow to it which makes it very fun to play. It has no sluggishness, no sag, but the huge openness to it makes it seem squishy at times if you hear it as room filling chewy goodness. LOL Alright I went too far over complicating it.

Back