New MegaDave...finally!

Not bad. Sounds like it’s going to be a solid album. I’m not digging the rhythm guitar tone but the riff is nice. Kiko is great as always

This production sounds so huge . That bass tone is so fat and huge for a fast thrash song . Pretty cool . I don’t listen for bass . It just sticks out

Dave is on a hot streak . Dystopia was first album I loved since Cryptic Warning ( yes I loved it lol) . This might be great too .

Kiko loves those chromatic licks..he's such a beast. Loved his work in Angra. Both guys were great.

This isn't my favourite stuff but for the genre it is definitely respectable. I'd be ok with having this as part of a live set for example. Dave still has some fire.

Dave is on a hot streak . Dystopia was first album I loved since Cryptic Warning ( yes I loved it lol) . This might be great too .
Shit I thought Endgame was pretty fucking good...Cryptic Writings was going a little bit closer compared to what preceded it....but Endgame they were crushing it again.

I'll definitely be picking up the new one.

Last edited:
Shit I thought Endgame was pretty fucking good...Cryptic Writings was going a little bit closer compared to what preceded it....but Endgame they were crushing it again.

I'll definitely be picking up the new one.

I definitely liked end game most out of last 20 years other than dystopia. I really love med Brodericks leads but he had a Shiite lead tone always so it hurt his brilliant leads

Back