My Personal Modded Marshall & Modded Les Paul Custom

Guitar wise I switch between my 88 charvel 475XL special and my 2018 Les Paul traditional.

Amp wise a 4 gain stage jcm800 I’ve designed. It’s not a jake e Lee or YouTube mod. It’s a ground up voicing done by ear the hard way. Jeremy has a copy of the schematic, he actually said it’s close to his hellion build he designed but still different.

The Laney, Bogner, and Aldrich all get the most playtime. The metroplex gets the least - hence the classifieds. It can do high gain too but that’s not what it was built for - the others just outgun it.

Very nice gear. I’d like to hear your build sometime.

David

My Modified 1989 Les Paul Custom Straight In To My Hopkins Pandora Modified 2203 1980 JMP.

I removed all of the 1989 electronics (Stock Bill Lawrence etc…) & set her up with a 498-T & 490-R single conductor wire in addition to all 500k pots wired 50’s style using single conductor wire & Sprague OD .022uf caps like my Standard.

I love this set. I can play for hours. It certainly sounds as if I need to for certain.

that sounds THICK.. very nice.

Sounds killer David! Great stuff for sure, I'm rocking the 1987 you modded for me everyday. I've my own modded Les Paul these days.
Hello brotherman. Thanks for the listen, posting & kind words.

I’m glad too that you are still inspired by my circuit.

A famous builder told me I should not saturate the market (lol). There are a lot of Pandora’s out there in the US, Canada & a couple in Europe. Once in a while I’ll see on pop up for sale but not often. Busy now through August at least.

Hope to hear some tracks one day.😉

David🤘🦅

Back