Liberal World Order

how anyone can vote for these fucko's is beyond me....
I don't think the peoples votes matter anymore brother. They've got it all figured out. I guess we'll see with midterms.

Honestly, that interview should be ALL OVER. I find it very disturbing, but not suprising that it isn't. If this isn't clear intent I don't know what the fuck else we can do..

I don't think the peoples votes matter anymore brother. They've got it all figured out. I guess we'll see with midterms.

Honestly, that interview should be ALL OVER. I find it very disturbing, but not suprising that it isn't. If this isn't clear intent I don't know what the fuck else we can do..
they control the media. however it was a little snippet so I think I would like to hear the whole interview instead of that little soundbyte.

they control the media. however it was a little snippet so I think I would like to hear the whole interview instead of that little soundbyte.
And that is usually the approach I take with things but the term "world order" shouldn't and wouldn't EVER come out of a persons mouth if they have good and honest intentions. That's 1984 level shit. If you find the whole thing please post it because I'd really like to admit I was wrong on this one.

The mindless sheep over on the TGP still talking about covid. "Stated they were vaxed and got 3 boosters and still got covid" Doh!
"Good thing too, it could have been much worse". Then talking about getting another booster.
Insane world of dumbasses.
This Liberal World Order. Critical thinking amongst these sheep doesn't exist.

Last edited:
This guy just handed any conservative/republican candidates pure gold for political ads. "Liberal World Order"....let's see how that plays out for him. You are going to hear that quote a whole lot between now and the elections.

how anyone can vote for these fucko's is beyond me....
The reason the left doesn't hide it and Americans will continue to suffer is because the left have no fear of not being able to steal elections at will .

I've said it a million times that as long as mail in voting is permitted you can forget it because the only people who are going to be elected are people who support the NWO . Sure they will allow some seats to be picked up by the opposing party to not make it too obvious but any very important positions in government will be stolen . All those races that are neck and neck are complete BS , real elections are NEVER that close .

If mail in voting was suddenly banned you would see a major shift by the left almost overnight and everything happening would go back in the "Normal" direction because the democrats would know they can't steal elections anymore . They would be forced to listen to Americans again because if they didn't they would clearly lose big to the opposing party . Many countries around the world completely banned mail in voting due to what happened in 2020 but the most powerful and developed country on earth STILL allows it .

The below is a great article :

November 2020 “Mail-In” Theft of the United States​

https://newswithviews.com/november-2020-mail-in-theft-of-the-united-states/

The reason the left doesn't hide it and Americans will continue to suffer is because the left have no fear of not being able to steal elections at will .

I've said it a million times that as long as mail in voting is permitted you can forget it because the only people who are going to be elected are people who support the NWO . Sure they will allow some seats to be picked up by the opposing party to not make it too obvious but any very important positions in government will be stolen . All those races that are neck and neck are complete BS , real elections are NEVER that close .

If mail in voting was suddenly banned you would see a major shift by the left almost overnight and everything happening would go back in the "Normal" direction because the democrats would know they can't steal elections anymore . They would be forced to listen to Americans again because if they didn't they would clearly lose big to the opposing party . Many countries around the world completely banned mail in voting due to what happened in 2020 but the most powerful and developed country on earth STILL allows it .

The below is a great article :

November 2020 “Mail-In” Theft of the United States​

https://newswithviews.com/november-2020-mail-in-theft-of-the-united-states/
The man saw it and spelled it out. He was undoubtedly dismissed as a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. The one thing in the artice that really strikes me as knee to the nuts is this statement: More importantly, Constitutional Republicans will NEVER win a national or state election ever again and the United States as it has existed since 1776 will no longer exist…
This is my belief as I see things today. Again, I hope I'm wrong

Back