I hate to ask this because you'll all just tell me to use google... but where should i buy new tubes from rn?

JimAnsell

I'm looking to get 6 12ax7's, and a single 12at7 to retube my mark IV and simul satellite.
Where is the reliable place to get tubes right now without getting gouged?
reverb is all over the place price wise.

Maybe put up a WTB here in the classifieds first to see if you can find someone here to buy from. To save some cash.

Otherwise, I've had good luck with Eurotubes and Dougstubes dot com

Maybe put up a WTB here in the classifieds first to see if you can find someone here to buy from. To save some cash.

Otherwise, I've had good luck with Eurotubes and Dougstubes dot com
Shit.. You're better off going to Tube Depot. Individuals are charging just as much.

She's out of that business last I heard.
She got out of the online business aspect but still ran it locally immediately after from what I read. Good chance given the economic impacts and scarcity today she’s out of it completely.

Not going to lie, I ordered 8 sovtek tubes at the price hike ($$$ in tubes) from Nesstone and he sent me 8 of the wrong tube. Every one of them. He prepaid a label to ship it back and then shipped the correct the second time but didn’t throw in an additional tube for the trouble or give me a partial refund for the hassle. What’s worse is that he has a link on his site about returns with the wrong tube received. Seems like a common occurrence and I won’t be ordering from him again. I never had that happen elsewhere.

Back