Rev F or G - Dual Rectifier

peterc52

My favorite is the F (or possible earlier - haven’t tried one) G is too flubby and bassy for me.

I’m picking one up tonight and I’m pretty sure it’s a F and don’t have the serial at hand. Does it look like an F??

Incl cab for 1700 usd seems like a good deal

125A8E33-AF37-4F4D-9A5E-7327F500586D.jpeg

492874CD-6575-4ABF-925A-2B220DEAFED3.jpeg

The small logo is possibly a sign of a F or earlier but doesn’t guarantee it. You need to see if the loop is a series or parallel loop. Regardless that’s a killer deal in the current market. I have a transition g recto that looks like that, and it has been modded to earlier specs and it’s a beast of an amp.

Endofall nailed it. Small logo, parallel effects loop, and then serial number. My buddy has the last one (supposedly according to fluffs page there) and it sounds exactly like mine which is a serial number in the 1500s fyi.

Endofall nailed it. Small logo, parallel effects loop, and then serial number. My buddy has the last one (supposedly according to fluffs page there) and it sounds exactly like mine which is a serial number in the 1500s fyi.
Almost…..
Serial that low nails it. But…you can have small logo, the right loop, and it could still be a G. Only way to know for sure is to open it up and look at the board for the F designation (or G). You can have Fs into the early 3000s, and Gs at 2900.

Need a rear pic. I had a black triple rev G with small logo.

Attachments

• 20191229_190123.jpg
    20191229_190123.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
Seller cancelled the sale 2 hours before meet up and sold to his friend. I obviously got a bit angry and he gave me 80 usd to calm me down 😅😅😅 And somehow I found a Marshall 2555sl stack for 1400 usd and bought it. Mainly for the cab with old Marshall Vintage speakers which sounds awesome with boogies :)

Will prob try to trade the 2555sl for another Boogie

Yup! Pretty good deal. But they are not worth as much in Denmark as outside of these borders. I can see on reverb they go for Around 3000 usd. For the head only.
Before you trade the Slash give it a boost and a go with your cabs. You'd be surprised as to how heavy you can get with a Jube. They have a ton of low end available and are less mid heavy than a 2203. Gary Holt uses(or used) a boosted Jubilee for his tone.

Before you trade the Slash give it a boost and a go with your cabs. You'd be surprised as to how heavy you can get with a Jube. They have a ton of low end available and are less mid heavy than a 2203. Gary Holt uses(or used) a boosted Jubilee for his tone.
I’ll give it a whirl! 😃

Back