Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Same too . It’s so hot and I’m trying to keep my Central Air unit going . Could be a hot one for me . Fingers crossed

Was planning on doing the grass. But it’s been so dry I cut it 10 days ago. It’s all just dry brown and hasn’t grown a inch

I was thinking back when I was a kid in the 70s. It would be this huge cookout. Hot as hell. Cousins uncles aunts all over. Me and the other kids chasing each other with the Garden hose. Jumping through the sprinkler. Getting so damn sunburnt. Suffering. No air conditioning in the house. Man those were really fun times.

The sparklers. The little snakes you lit up that looked like black discs. Then the grownups would light off the ‘big’ fireworks which are nothing compared to what they sell today. People around here now buying commercial grade fireworks. Times have changed. lol

Happy 4th of July!

ezgif-2-c64deb3126.gif

I was thinking back when I was a kid in the 70s. It would be this huge cookout. Hot as hell. Cousins uncles aunts all over. Me and the other kids chasing each other with the Garden hose. Jumping through the sprinkler. Getting so damn sunburnt. Suffering. No air conditioning in the house. Man those were really fun times.
And you were the kid with the Daisy Dukes riding hard up your ass.

Back