Happy Fourth of July!!!!

I actually considered taking my halfstack out into the garage, and doing the full volume Star Spangled Banner, Hendrix style in a bit. But then I remembered I have a 89 year old neighbor a few doors down....and I don't want to make her horny.

I actually considered taking my halfstack out into the garage, and doing the full volume Star Spangled Banner, Hendrix style in a bit. But then I remembered I have a 89 year old neighbor a few doors down....and I don't want to make her horny.
:LOL:

Happy 4th Y'all

vimzIB7.jpg

Last edited:

One of the gnarliest collection of words put together in a song..
This song is deep & dark, the REAL beyond black.
HARDCORE.

-“Naked in the cold sun..breathing life like fire”-

We used to go to Bay City in Michigan. Like 20 minutes from where I live. HUGE event every year. When my kids were really young till their teens. The last year we went the traffic was sooooo bad it took us 4 hours to get home. All I kept hearing ‘we gotta go to the bathroom!’
In gridlock traffic. That was it for me!!
Never went back again. Cool show. County fair rides. But the headache of leaving was all I could take. Anyone here relate? Haha 😂

We used to go to Bay City in Michigan. Like 20 minutes from where I live. HUGE event every year. When my kids were really young till their teens. The last year we went the traffic was sooooo bad it took us 4 hours to get home. All I kept hearing ‘we gotta go to the bathroom!’
In gridlock traffic. That was it for me!!
Never went back again. Cool show. County fair rides. But the headache of leaving was all I could take. Anyone here relate? Haha 😂
That's why I ride. I just go and vehicles go around me. It's the same travel time on a bike.

Back