What's in a name?

T - first initial of Todd
Wilcox - last name

Started using this over a decade ago on the Ceriatone forum when I started tinkering with tube amps and just kept using it so I wouldnt have to keep track of a bunch of different usernames

Mine is a poorly thought out, half assed, half complete anagram of my first name. Also in reference to my favorite wrestler during a brief and short lived reacquaintance with said sport after not watching at all for 15 years.

Bonus trivia: my current avatar is pro-one thing and against two other things.

Also in reference to my favorite wrestler during a brief and short lived reacquaintance with said sport after not watching at all for 15 years.
I liked that Lemmy did his entrance music. And it was a damn good song in its own right. My old band used to cover it.

gg4211 is a name that I have used exclusively here on RigTalk. The first “g” is than initial for my cat (in my avatar), second “g” is the initial of myy last name. 4211 was from my windows login at my first job… my old employee number.

I made this up on the spot as I tired of using “CaptNasty”, which forumers loved using to make assumptions about me. In reality I got the moniker “CaptNasty” from my time captaining a recreational fishing boat. I could put you on some fucking fish and that reputation led to “CaptNasty”.

Now I am using “FrankenStrat” when I create new accounts, pretty self explanatory around here I am guessing. Wish I had adopted that name before I registered here.

Just realized I can change my username here which is unusual for most forums. My old name was a reference to a band I was in 20 years ago. Current one is the name of my effects brand.

Dawn of = dawn of the dead , my fav zombie movie

Dream = dream theater (used to be obsessed not so much anymore lol )

X97 = 1997 ford explorer sport that was my first car

Hind sight I guess my forum name does sound a little fruity lol but everyone knows it so fuck it ! Hahaha

i did the thing where i took the letters of my last name and made up a word referencing music (kinda)

its been my username here, on TGP and all the way back on harmony central.

Mine is a poorly thought out, half assed, half complete anagram of my first name. Also in reference to my favorite wrestler during a brief and short lived reacquaintance with said sport after not watching at all for 15 years.

Bonus trivia: my current avatar is pro-one thing and against two other things.
I‘ll take a stab pro Bad Religion against Trump and Religion

Back