Your #1 guitar

PRS_3.jpg
PRS_1.jpg

View attachment PRS_4.jpg
PRS Custom 24 PS. Swapped the EMGs with BKP Abraxas. A bit embarrassing to show up with, but that root top is so awesome and in the end it's just a great tool that gets the job done. I treat it the same way I treat every guitar, play it every day.

Probably my framus XG. It’s right up there with my favorite LP but more versatile and easier to play.

Totally under the radar guitar.

I always believed this was a 1969 Gold Top Les Paul Standard, I have the original reciept, I'm the 2nd owner, it was bought in Portland Oregon on March 15 1969. the serial number for the most part leans toward 69. about a year ago Jesse Amorosa the old music gear expert from pawn stars came over to my house (it was a craigslist gear trade we were looking at anyway) I showed it to him he showed me a few things about it and said he believed it was a 68. either way it is a great guitar and plays and sounds killer.the P90's were traded out for Dimarzio SB Humbuckers early on. the stars were painted on it back in 69 The guy i bought it from, actually a family friend, got the guitar for his 16th birthday. Over the years he repainted the stars diffrent colors, when he decided to put it up for sale, he tried to take the stars off and it didn't work out to well so he just stopped and thats the way it sits today, I think it gives the guitar Mojo, Remember I said I have the original reciept, it was bought March 15 1969 the day I bought it, was March 15 2011 talk about mojo.

001.JPG
20210926_085002.jpg

Post em up and why.

This thing has been my main for about two months; I had a low key jones for this for about four years, it’s pretty much everything I wanted as far as specs go and when it showed it lived up to the hype I’d built up in my head. Adam D Caparison sig.

View attachment 122023

Neck is disgusting, sort of a cross between an ESP and a Jackson neck, SS tiny frets, one KSE Fishman pickup, push/pull on the knob for different voices.

This thing slays in drop C for the faster metal/doomy shit I play.

What you got?

Caparison makes some bad ass guitars!! Nice one bro!

Because I can’t have psychodaves Bitchin beyond belief charvel, this is my number 1.

Sold my Steckel and that was a mistake, that guitar with the Candy pickups was bad ass. So, I got a GREAT deal
On this, so I grabbed it. A forum friend kicked me a deal, rather than sell it for a Huge profit, he passed it to me. Solid dude. It’s a great playing and sounding guitar. The bare knuckle pups are not the stevens rebel
Yell model. They are close to the mules from what I understand.

Attachments

• 5BD543E2-5996-4197-A6EE-02BA0EA2E724.jpeg
    5BD543E2-5996-4197-A6EE-02BA0EA2E724.jpeg
    987.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back