Cameron Ocean Mod Clip

dawnofdreamx97

So I've been digging through some old videos and found this one i made, i shouldn't have sold that amp, i believe Richard Tull bought it from me , great player and dude. Hope your well bud and wanna sell it back ? Lol

Have fun

Last edited:
Good God that sounds so incredible I liked the beginning a lot with the volume rolled down a little bit on the guitar with that nice break up to it, and then when he goes high gain getting that beautiful feedback I just love that thank you for sharing! Excellent guitar player also!

Good God that sounds so incredible I liked the beginning a lot with the volume rolled down a little bit on the guitar with that nice break up to it, and then when he goes high gain getting that beautiful feedback I just love that thank you for sharing! Excellent guitar player also!
Thanks man!

I thought that was Nick playing?

Anywho - I think I liked the Peavy clip better :D

dem low mids

Back