What's in a name?

In Yarak is an old as dirt term for a raptor ready to kick ass, and kill. I’ve been into falconry for 25 yrs. Seen/ experienced some incredible stuff with those apex predators!🦅

When I was on UG I was 311ZOSOVHJH
On the Splawn forum I am Splawndude
So here I just combined the 2

311ZOSOVHJH is more interesting as that is a combination of some of my favorite music:
Jimmy Page
Van Halen
Jimi Hendrix

I thought it would be funny to think of a guy arguing with another guy online with the screen name Chubbs. Or even worse citing something I said as a source of credible information.

When I was on UG I was 311ZOSOVHJH
On the Splawn forum I am Splawndude
So here I just combined the 2

311ZOSOVHJH is more interesting as that is a combination of some of my favorite music:
Jimmy Page
Van Halen
Jimi Hendrix

Ya man 311. Love their stuff. Really original. I can’t even label it. Little Rock. Jazz.
Dime their clean tunes with them stops in the middle just kill. Still listen to Down.

My username is simply part of my last name + "man." It seemed cool decades ago when I started fooling around on forums, so at this point its like my mobile number...probably never going to change.

Ya man 311. Love their stuff. Really original. I can’t even label it. Little Rock. Jazz.
Dime their clean tunes with them stops in the middle just kill. Still listen to Down.
Right on. Yeah, they incorporate a little bit of everything. Rock. Jazz. Metal. Reggae. Mosaic album a few years ago might be their heaviest. Bassist, P-Nut, wants to take a break so sounds like they will be on hiatus. So I'm going to make the effort to see them this Fall and then do the 311 Day Cruise in March to Belize and back.

Mine is a poorly thought out, half assed, half complete anagram of my first name. Also in reference to my favorite wrestler during a brief and short lived reacquaintance with said sport after not watching at all for 15 years.

Bonus trivia: my current avatar is pro-one thing and against two other things.

Swinging at a lose and fast one here, but hey, I'll swing.

Anti Trump, anti religion, pro ghostbuster?

Back