Is Bogner still in business?

InfernalMetal

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I really like the great knowledge from the community at rig talk.
I've been looking at the Bogner's website for a while but it just doesn't work. I'm shocked that such a great amp builder like Bogner doesn't have a running website.
Do they still build amps?

Thanks

Their website got hacked last year really bad, and they never rebuilt it. They also haven't been updating their facebook. I assume after the fire and everything with covid, they are so busy that it's the last thing on their mind.

Their website got hacked last year really bad, and they never rebuilt it. They also haven't been updating their facebook. I assume after the fire and everything with covid, they are so busy that it's the last thing on their mind.
What fire?

Good question. I remember Reza helped Reinhold with updating/feedback in a new Twin Jet 2.0. Prototypes were done, waiting on final tweaks. Theres videos on YouTube and pictures online. Was supposed to hit production last summer but never happened.

Good question. I remember Reza helped Reinhold with updating/feedback in a new Twin Jet 2.0. Prototypes were done, waiting on final tweaks. Theres videos on YouTube and pictures online. Was supposed to hit production last summer but never happened.
Didn't get just get a new modded Bogner recently?

All our local music shops still get supply of Bogner amps, and there have also not been any word from importers that something is going on. Should all be well!

And I agree regarding the site, it's not in it's best shape currently, but maybe they are revamping the design and layout, who knows
Hi! I'm new to this forum. I really like the great knowledge from the community at rig talk.
I've been looking at the Bogner's website for a while but it just doesn't work. I'm shocked that such a great amp builder like Bogner doesn't have a running website.
Do they still build amps?

Thanks

It looks like the company is still in business. However, their website does seem to be down at the moment. I would recommend reaching out to them directly to inquire about their current status and availability of their products. You can contact them via their social media accounts or email.
Keep in mind that a company's website status doesn't necessarily reflect its overall performance or the quality of its products. If you're looking for more information on the company's financial status, you may want to cooperate with business valuation services from Succession Resource Group. They can provide you with a comprehensive analysis of the company's financials and help you make an informed decision.

It looks like the company is still in business. However, their website does seem to be down at the moment. I would recommend reaching out to them directly to inquire about their current status and availability of their products. You can contact them via their social media accounts or email.
Keep in mind that a company's website status doesn't necessarily reflect its overall performance or the quality of its products. If you're looking for more information on the company's financial status, you may want to cooperate with business valuation services from Succession Resource Group. They can provide you with a comprehensive analysis of the company's financials and help you make an informed decision

Is Succession Resource Group your business? Are you affiliated with them?

Keep in mind that a company's website status doesn't necessarily reflect its overall performance or the quality of its products. If you're looking for more information on the company's financial status, you may want to cooperate with business valuation services from Succession Resource Group. They can provide you with a comprehensive analysis of the company's financials and help you make an informed decision.
Bot.

Back