Shipping problems are out of control

It's location dependent.

Right now here, USPS is the least trustworthy. UPS is the most reliable and Fed Ex is somewhere in the middle.

I have 3000 5.56mm Fragmentation projectiles (brown tips) floating around the country at the moment....
They can't tell me anything at this point.. GRRRRRR

I
I have 3000 5.56mm Fragmentation projectiles (brown tips) floating around the country at the moment....
They can't tell me anything at this point.. GRRRRRR
That sucks because they are becoming harder and harder to get

I've had plenty of ammo shipments arrive with no problem other than they just left them on my front porch, when they were very clearly "adult signature required."

I've had plenty of ammo shipments arrive with no problem other than they just left them on my front porch, when they were very clearly "adult signature required."
Yeah, this was the first time Ive had a problem in years, I think they sent it somewhere else and don't want to say so. You can't find de- militarized frag rounds everywhere or Id just get them somewhere else... Its the cheapest way to get a good quantity of them

I

That sucks because they are becoming harder and harder to get
No doubt... and they are up 18 dollars/1000 :doh:
But you can't run standard rounds in the pistol bays where we shoot, it will pit all the steel target setups and really piss off the owner. He will can your membership in a second for it. You can run them on the gun/run courses though and that's a lot of fun, the steel is 80 yds and out, but you can't run greenies or semi-AP rounds and ball rounds. You can run subsonic standard rounds also..
Running SBR's with frag rounds on all the assorted steel setups they have there is a shit ton of fun :love: Ive seriously considered doing a 9mm AR build just to run in the bays, but all the good stuff is stupid expensive right now...

Last edited:
Now I've seen everything... Custom pickups coming from Pariah were set to arrive today to California - paid the upgraded shipping because I'm getting tired of how delayed this project guitar is getting (expected it to be done in March). Update tonight is "railroad mechanical failure" in Illinois (2000 miles away) and no estimate on delivery date.

The custom pickguard I posted about at the start never showed, Reverb intervened and refund ed me after 6 weeks but the seller is clearly pissed about it. so instead of just ordering another I had to change up plans and order something else with an entirely different look.

So ridiculous. Sorry for ranting, but I feel like shipping is just cursed these days 🤷‍♂️😏

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 10.59.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 10.59.07 PM.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 40
Shipping can be really frustrating, I prefer UPS but in most cases I use USPS and it can be a very challenging shipping through USPS. UPS having the same issues lately. Can it get any worse?

Try working in supply chain over the last 3 years - it's been a barrel of fun. What you're seeing in your local eating establishments is about the same thing you're seeing in the transportation industry.

Get used to it - it won't be getting better ANY time soon...

It's up and down in my experience.
Recently shipped a guitar from Europe to the US, which took only a few days with regular shipping service.

A week later I shipped one from Europe to Australia, and that took 2,5 (!) months.

I found two amps I wanted to buy and both musicgorounds refuse to ship them. Both have the same story-they have had their asses burned to many times shipping tube amps. I could not argue with them one bit. Last time I shipped a cab it was completely destroyed, and I sold a vh4 to a homie on here-insured for 4k...packed solid. UPS dented the side and refused the claim.

I found two amps I wanted to buy and both musicgorounds refuse to ship them. Both have the same story-they have had their asses burned to many times shipping tube amps. I could not argue with them one bit. Last time I shipped a cab it was completely destroyed, and I sold a vh4 to a homie on here-insured for 4k...packed solid. UPS dented the side and refused the claim.
Which musicgoround is it at?

Back