Dan has passed

Aw man, Dan RIP brother. I never knew him but reading his posts over the years went from informative to hilarious to comforting. As long as Mailman1971 was around, all was right with the RT world. You'll be missed my friend.

I’m just floored by this news. Dan was some serious glue keeping this forum a place I wanted to keep visiting. It was easy to tell he was a great human being. So sorry for your loss Lyn. Dan will be missed greatly, even by us who never had the pleasure of meeting him in person. Damn, this really blows. One day, maybe one hour at a time Lyn, hang in there as best you can.

…Trevor

Can we start a GoFundMe for his wife? I am not good with this shit, but man....

Let’s do this.

My man deserves it, if she starts something post it up in here and I’m down.

Damn, if anyone knows what happened let me know. Dude was a good friend, we went to the same high school and he shot me the best gear deals I’ve ever gotten, plus numerous hours of funny conversations.

Didn’t see him last time I was in MI, figured I had more time…

OMG....I can't believe what I am reading here. I missed checking in today and this is what I just read. :mad: 😭
First Todd, now Dan. Just the worst news! How in the hell did this happen so quickly?
I've talked with Dan via PM for years now and this is just so sad, I don't know what else to say.

My prayers and thoughts are with his family. God Bless and may he RIP.

Oh man, reading threads here I’d scroll down and see Dan’s username and just know something good was coming and start smiling…even that awful pic of the guy in the Daisy Dukes. You just never know all the lives you’ll touch, even in an online community.

Lyn, sorry for your loss! RIP Dan.

So sorry to hear this.My deepest condolences to his family and friends. I pray the Lord will comfort you at this time. He will be missed.

Back